Azrael

"Whoopsies! Wrong tape." Yuki groaned as Alvarez cheered in joy before getting a tape chucked on his head.

"Some soft angst. Nothing too bad like, Mister Edge Lord here." Yuki said as she referenced the boy rubbing hhis head in pain.

"Slow burn, perhaps? Or just simple angst."

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

Deku was seen on a hospital bed, as he held a bouquet of red tiger lilies. Todoroki enters the room with a sad smile on his face.

"Same one as first to go?" Bakugou asked as Yuki shook her head.

"Nope. This takes place in another time." Yuki said as Joshi was just passed out in the corner.

"Good morning my love." Todoroki greeted as he kisses Deku's forehead before sitting on the bed.

"Good morning to you too. Now what brings you to my final abode?" Deku asked as Todoroki laughed lightly before holding his lover's thin and bony hand.

"All fine, I guess. I just wanted to be here with you for your---." Todoroki pases before he starts tearing up and crying.

"I should've--"

"Shh." Deku hushed as he hugged him tightly, not bothering to let go.

"I'm always with, you. Remember that."

"I'll try." Todoroki mutters as he continues to wither in the grasps of his lover, until the beat of his heart was left no more.

______________

"Azrael." Deku woke up on a bed of white lilies, in a room bright of sunlight.

"Who's Azrael?" Todoroki asked as Joshi just replied while lying down.

"Angel name of Deku in his past life."

"You fought well, young one." A man said, making Deku turn around to see the man, with many wings sprouting from his back.

"You're Archangel Gabriel." Deku gaped as the man nods and smiles.

"Come now, little one. You have a task to do."

________________

"Take care of death, now children. We'll be guarding at the gate." Raphael said before flying off with two other angels.

"This is boring." One of the angels said, yawning as he stretched his back and laid on the clouds.

"Man, Death is such a slow guy. Just look at him." Another angel said, pointing at Death who whirled around the hospitals and went inside the room when it mean a new soul has been taken by Death.

"He's not even doing his job properly." An angel said as a soul snuck out of Death's pocket and entered the previous room it had entered.

"Pshh.. Lol." Denki laughed as Sero nudge at him to shut up.

"Suck a bozo." The angels laughed as Deku watched carefully at how Death moved.

It was subtle, calm, yet swift and sudden. Deku respected how it worked, he was taken by Death after all.

"When you overthink things." Todoroki said as Deku gave him an offended look.

This paradise was indeed peaceful, but there wasn't much to do, except welcome new souls, train for the Judgement Day and watch over loved ones who are alive and well or who are suffering in hell.

"That rhymed pretty well, but I didn't like how it was said." Momo said as Yuki shrugged.

"Bet on a good guess who's in hell."

"Bakugou."

"Mineta."

"Chisaki."

"All For One."

"Guys that's too much bets, I'm gonna get broke here." Mimi complained as Yuki just smirked at the girl.

Deku has visited his loved ones many times. He wished to speak with them, but then again, he could still wait soon enough. As for Shouto, he's worried for him, he hasn't moved on.

Yes, he should be happy about it, but he didn't like how the man suffered in sorrow.

"Damnit selflessness." Todoroki sai before getting a nudge from Deku.

"I love you, but please don't suffer for me."

"I'll try."

"You better."

"Give him peace." All he asked to the Trinity and the saints, including the Queen herself.

But watching Death was, somewhat entertaining.

Not in the way when you see a person murder someone, but like how you see a farmer harvesting.

At one moment, he seemed to admire the work of Death. Mercy to those who need it, Justice to those who deserve it.

"Nice quote." Iida said, doing the 'nice' thing.

_____________________

"Azrael." Someone called as the greenett looks up to see Death himself.

"Where are the other angels?"

"Asleep, why do you ask?"

"I work for you now, as you are fit to take over my role to bring Death to those who need it."

"And I--Whoop!"

"Dude stop. This is supposed to be soft angst."

"Pfft. Like I care-- PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

______________________

A leaf fell from a tree, landing in Izuku's hand. He carried a scythe, colored bright silver and ivory white.

"It's your time, my love. I hope you will come home with me."

______________________

Shouto lied on his deathbed, his children talking outside the room.

"Shouto." The old man looked up to see Deku in plain clothes as he combed the faded hair of his dying lover.

"It is time to go home now, Iezalel."

"Holy shit that name." Mina cussed as everyone shushed because-- LANGUAGE.

"With you, sweet Azrael."

"So they were both angels?" Nedzu asked as Yuki nodded.

"Everyone used to be an angel, then you know, stuff happened."

"Okay, we gets. Now what was it that you wanted us to watch?"

"I'd thought you'd never ask."