Thomas Sanders

"Joshi ran out of ideas!" Lara screeches, before throwing a green ball that was absorbed by the screen and leaving.

"More intermissions!! And we'll be out for a while, because of STUPID IP!!" Lara fumed before slamming the door.

"She seems angry." Chisaki joked getting a 'duh' face from everyone.

"It was then that he realized, his mind had been elsewhere and that he had to read the frickin' page all over." Izuku narrated before face planting his has on the book and hitting it in frustration.

"That is sooooo relatable." Kendo commented as every book reader was just had to agree.

"Story time!"

"It was them that he realized that he placed the wrong can on the shelf!" Izuku narrates as Ibara placed a can on the shelf, looking at it to see if it was on the right shelf.

"Ahhh......but she was right all along!" Ibara just looks at him with confusion as she places the same can on the same shelf.

"Narrating lives of other people. Sounds fun!" Kaminari jokes as Jirou only snickered at the dumbass.

"Storytime!"
"The teacher slaved over the board." Izuku narrates as Present Mic smirked while writing something on the board.
"He stared at Midoriya with a mighty rage...." Izuku continued as Present Mic smiled gently at the greenett.

"Yeah, what is up with that? He literally did that for a whole day." Present Mic complained, getting looks from people.

"But I mean it is entertaining." All Might said, getting agreeable nods from most.

"Calling Apple, this is Denki. What can I---"
"To talk to a customer, please press one." Izuku immitated the voice, only to hear one of the numbers getting pressed from the other side, making him giggle preciously.

"Oh my gods yes." Sero laughed as Denki tilted in head.

"Wait, that was Izuku?!?!" Sero and Mina laughed even more because there was really a time where someone did that, but they couldn't figure out who.

"Any questions before free time?" Aizawa asked, while looking at his files.

"Yeah, didn't you say there was a pop quiz today?"
"What was that Izuku?" Aizawa asked as the camera panned towards Izuku being surrounded by all of Class 1-A, with dark and threatening faces.

"No, I didn't say--- NOTHING. I didn't say anything."

All the students laughed as the teachers looked at the students with concern.

"Kendo actually did that, as well as Ibara too." Tetsutetsu said as he got a glare from the two mentioned girls.

"I'm driving!"
"Shotgun!" Izuku complained to Bakugou as he turned along with Kirishima to panic.
"No, I found a shotgun, and I want the front seat!" Bakugou said while cocking the shotgun.

"Bakugou gets shotgun no matter what, he will use brutality jusr for shotgun." Kirishima stated as Bakugou chuckled under his breath, knowing that everyone will fear him for his behavior just to get Shotgun.

"I wish I could hang guys, but I gotta hit the books." Denki excused, while the rest of the Bakusquad (excluding Bakugou) only groaned.

"Denki studying? It a MIRACLE BLESSED BY GOD!" Shinsou and Jirou declared, getting looks from the others.

Denki approached the books on the table and hits them with his bat.
"Okay lets hang!"
"Yay!"

"I stand corrected." Shinsou groaned as Jirou facepalmed at Denki.