Wanna Hear Something Scary?

"Well, since you had your fun, I guess it's my turn." Joshi said stretching her arms and blinking her eyes before holding up a black ball.

"Before anything else, who hates watching scary movies?" Joshi asked seeing the hands if Hagakure, Uraraka, Midnight, Present Mic, Kota and Koji Kota.

"Sorry peeps, you better know how to handle this." Joshi said snapping her fingers for Kota and Koji to sleep while throwing the ball.

"How about, us?" Present Mic asked, gesturing the others as Joshi clicked her tongue.

"You're grown ups, suck it up and get fucked." Joshi said before realzing what she technically said and just covered her mouth while laughing to herself.

"Hi, I'm Mina. ₩@NN@ H3@R $0ME3T#¡NG $€@RY?" Mina greeted as her eyes gleamed red before creepy music cut it off and the Somehing Scary logo popped up.

"Dark twist on Mina, ehhhhh???" Hagakure nervously laughed as Ojirou wrapped his tail around her.

"It's okay Toru, I'm here."

"Izuku." Mina read aloud as the screen faded back to Mina, the video's theme was mainly black and white authentic, just eerie enough for viewers.

"Well, fuck. Another twisted Izuku horror shit story." Bakugou complaimed as everyone else just had to agree with his mood.

"I swear if its another murderer Izuku I'm gonna fucking kill him when he wakes up,"

"Inspired by a campfire story submitted by Tokoyami." Mina said before the screen faded black.

"Eh!"
"Eh?!"
"Eyyyyyyy!!!" Mina and Tokoyami high-fived as they pointed at each other with finger guns.

"There was a summer camp created many years ago called Sunny Summer Camp. It was originally an all boys camp that was founded by a park ranger by the name Sunny Summers. This story happens around the first year when the camp became co-ed." Mina said as the came was shown on screen.

"Tch, campfire stories. BORING!!!!"
"SHHHHH!!"
"Not what you said when Ady played Identity V."
"Oh shut the fuck up would ya?"

"So in the orientation the camp leaders were explaining the Sunny Summers Contest that was held at the end of ever camp. The boy who would win would get a trophy and cash prize" Mina explained as her eyes raised at the mention of cash prize.

"Yikes."
"Oh shit, here we go again." Chisaki sighed as Shigaraki just giggled, let me tell you, GIGGLED like he drank a bottle of that giggle water shit.

"A green haired girl with braids raised her hand."What if we opened the contest to everyone this year?" She asked. "

"Yes! Girl Izuku! This is a scary story you say! Wait til' gets to the good pa---" Mineta drooled before getting a shock of electricity sizzle him into black.

"Kaminari!!"
"It was Joshi dumbass....."

"That's a great idea, Izuku." The camp leader exclaimed.

"And maybe, the judging criteria would be less about the appearance and whoever shares the most qualities with Sunny Summers." Everyone around her started clapping and cheering for her.

"Awwww....My baby being a good girl." Inko said as All Might and the teachers clapped in agreement.

"I wished the hero liscence exam was like that." Joshi hissed before making everyone in the room cringe in a agreement.

"Except for a boy who sat a few rows behind her." Mina said as the screen switches from Izuku to Bakugou, Kirishima.

"Of course......"