Split Up

"Alright, ready for the next one?" Yuki asked, everyone staring at her with a deapanned face.

"No."

"Good, let's get--" Aizawa threw a flask at Yuki,, before exploding into a cloud of dust.

"SENSEI!" 

"What?"

"What did you do?" Deku asked before coughing was heard from the cloud.

A girl in a school dress with black haired pigtails, a ravenette with a formal outfit, a guy with a green jacket and brown hair covering his left eye and Joshi.

"Now hold on, where's Yukine?" Yuki panicked before they saw a sleeping bag in the corner.

"Oh, there he is."

"Sorry for the shitty chapters everyone, I was busy with some real-life drama back home." Joshi apologized as Aizawa sweatdropped.

"What kind?"

"The usual."

"It's different every time."

"Online classes and stuff." Mimi, the girl in the school dress replied, as she started shaking Yukine from his sleeping bag.

"Yo, wake up! It's your turn to be curator." Mimi said as the sleeping bag only shifted a little.

"Later, let me sleep. I'm tired."

"Of what? Playing Identity V?" Yuki asked as she placed her hands on her waist while Yukine just stood up from inside his sleeping bag.

"I'm done with the world's bullshit."

"You mean the universe?"

"The world." Yukine said stated before rolling up in the corner and dozing off.

"You were too much of an influence." Yuki scolded Aizawa who gave off a confused look before she walked off and sat behind the villains.

"I'll just have to continue what I've left on, so who was the last person to pick?"

"Umm....no one?" Momo said before a planchette appeared beside her.

"Well I guess you'll be the next curator."