Chaotic Little Twink

"This also takes place before Quirks, but I think around the Dark Ages point of the history."

"But of course! More history!" Denki groaned as Joshi huffs.

"I'm just trying to get out chapters, I'm not sure how to do Christmas themed stories just yet. So calm down and enjoy this...." Joshi said as Yuki cleared her throat.

"Do you know the name 'Medusa'?"

"Yeah, she's like a meta beauty that killed a whole mafia and yakuza around the Dark Ages." Chisaki said as everyone looked at him.

"We're all taught about her, because--."

"We don't want to know.."

"Spread your legs honey and stand very, very still." A random dude cooed as Deku was up against the wall, his hood up and covering his eyes.

"HISSSSSS." Todoroki hissed as he hugged Deku who was starting to get Vietnam war flashbacks of that one time...

"Stop imitating me." Someone hissed, making everyone turn to see Deku with snakes for hair.

"MEDUSA?!?!"

"Man, so many simps." He chuckled as he sat beside Mineta, who was drooling over his legs.

"Good boy~." The man cooed as he unbuckled only for Deku to chuckle.

"Maybe you should stay very still." The man looks up to freeze upon eye contact, Izuku's eyes lit up like a snakes.

"Sorry honey, scared?" Deku grinned before the man turned into stone. Deku pushed the stone man onto the ground before the man shattered into pieces.

"Oh the brutality~!" Aoyama said as the girl cheered.

"You go girl!"

"I'm a guy, by the way..."

"Oh..Um... YOU GO BOI!"

"I may tend to [REDACTED] favors, but I'm not willing for [REDACTED]."

_________________________

"You won't remember anything if you're human." Toshinori said before Deku crossed his arms and sighed.

"What makes you say I'm human?" Deku asked, snakes hissing from behind his head.

"Alright..."

"The escalation of every moment goes from a 0 to a 1,000 in just seconds." Jirou said as Toshinori sweat dropped.

_________________________

"So are you a trafficker?" Deku asked as Todoroki looks at him weirdly.

"Why would you think that?" Todoroki asked as Deku shrugged.

"Maybe because you're hot, gangster kinda, and well...A long list to go through."

"He's hot indeed." Deku muttered as Todoroki's eyes widened as Medusa chuckled.

"Hotter, if you've ever touched the man."

"WE DON'T GO THERE OKAY?!"

"You're just either cliche or horny." Todoroki sighed as Deku smirked.

"How about both?"

"Wow, the twink energy is just radiating from this distance." Monoma said as Medusa giggled.

"I am a twink after all."

"Could like..Not?!"

"No. I will."
_____________________________

"An ancient? You?" Bakugou started laughing as Deku just smiled, waiting for Bakugou to stop.

"Are you done?" Deku asked as Bakugou chuckles.

"You? A little twink that fucks guys for a living. HA!" Bakugou laughed before snakes emerged out of Deku's head and hissed at the blond.

"Well, shit."

"Piss off the twink and you'll get it." Medusa hissed as Mina clapped.

"Give this wo-- man an Emmy for Acting."
______________________________

"I'm better that you, Gorgon! I'm a fucking Lycan and you can't do shit to me!" Deku just gave a deadpanned face.

"I get that darling, but I would gladly manipulate you to do so."

"You have manipulation powers?" Shinsou asked as a snake slithered near his neck.

"This little fella's bit gives me power to control the person bitten. Kind of like a mosquito bite, actually." Medusa explained as Shinsou could feel the simp energy drawing him in.

'F U C K'
_______________________________

"That's rough buddy." Deku pat Todoroki's back as he held a photo of Momo.

"I didn't think she would sell us out. I mean, she was a Faith." Todoroki said as Deku sighed.

"Wait, I'm a traitor?" Momo asked as Medusa hissed.

"You sold us out and lied about being one of the remaining Three Faiths of Hades." Medusa hissed as Momo sighed.

"Why am I the bad guy in most of this?"

"I don't know, ask the Author." Joshi pointed at the ceiling

'You're the easiest to evilize.'

"I believe that's not a word."

"A Faith would be able to predict a death. She didn't predict hers." Deku joked as Todoroki looks at him in malice.

"Wait I died?"

"Yeah, you got demolished by Hydra."

"Who?" Everyone asked as Medusa pointed at Shinsou who was eating a sandwich.

"What?"

"You're an asshole."

"I was trying to help."
_______________________________