Murder Family: November Special

"So.....You still remember that demon boss, thing?" Joshi asked as everyone nodded.

"Here's the first episode!"

"Wait, what?"

"I forgot my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special..." Aizawa face-palmed as one of his students raised her hand.

"Whoopsie~." Aizawa slouched as everyone stared at him.

"Husband?"

"NOT THIS UNIVERSE OKAY?!"

"Oh, so you admit to having one in another universe?" Yuki grinned as Aizawa babbled on his words, shocking his class.

'That's the first time Aizawa's ever--'

"Maybe if you called him, we could give him a happy birthday surprise!" She beamed as Aizawa smiled as gave her a headpat.

The computer rang Aizawa's number while.....

The 'case' flew onto the keyboard which pretty much answered the ring.

"OH YES!"

Everyone checked for the kids, only to see them sleeping in the corner with Howl's Moving Castle playing.

"I did NOT need to see that!" Aizawa yelled as Hizashi frowned.

"He doesn't deserve you Eraser." Hizashi said before bringing out gardening scissors and grinning.

"Imma cut off that bastard's dick."

"UHhhhh...."

Aizawa stared at the monitor is hidden anger as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the door.

"Wait! Mr. Aizawa! Remember what you taught us? Think before you act!" The same girl said.

Only to get choked and thrown into the roof, before he dashed out to his car and drove off the road.

"I'd do that, but at the same time no?"

The students (im feel sorry for them) watched the monitor.

"Shouta? What are you doing here?"

"Shut up Hizashi..." A girly scream was heard as chainsaw sounds were heard.

"So you'll--"

"Yes. He still doesn't deserve you. Shirakumo, take me to that universe ple--"

"Yep, gimme a moment--"

"GUYS THIS IS JUST ANOTHER UNIVERSE."

"I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU DON'T DERSERVE THIS SHIT IN ANY UNIVERSE!!"

"You scream like a bitch."

"YES I DO! sHut Up!"

And blood was seen spilt on the camera as gun shots were heard. The students covered their eyes, before the blood was wiped off the camera lens.

"Oh my god, what have I done? In front of you all?? I'm so sorry my children, oh my god....." Aizawa cried before...

Everyone flinched at the sound of the gunshot as the panel fell to a dim-lit office.

___________________

"You did everything right in the world, play by all the rules, yet you get sent down here where all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world after one measly massacre caused by blind rage." Aizawa narrated as he walked around the dimly lit room as a cigarette smoked on his hand.

"So that's why I'm here; to get my revenge." Aizawa said as his eyes, blood shot red and horns growing out of his forehead.

"It was obvious." Aizawa sighed as Hizashi was still flinching in his seat in anger while Shirakumo (Kurogiri) was wiping a shotgun.

"I mean was she hotter?" Deku asked as Aizawa's eyes shot neon red.

"You never ask that to a woman. You'll get yourself executed." Uraraka said as Deku raised his hands up.

"I would never!"

"Sorry, I had a hard time understanding the problematic melodrama you just spat at me dick." Deku joked as Aizawa growled while his hair glowed red and hissed like a snake.

"I don't think you quite understand how operating down here, see we take revenge out on the living and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of a death are all probably down here in hell, with you." Deku explained as he booped Aizawa's nose as he got close to the 'boss'.

"Not all of them, that whore survived." Aizawa growled as the scene switches to Midnight on a hospital bed.

"Guys, hold me." Hizashi said as Aizawa held him in place before he was ready to pounce and beat the shit out of Midnight.

"Stand aside, I'll handle this." Shirakumo said as he pointed the gun at Midnight, only for the gun to jam itself.

"Well, more for later."

"WHAT?!"