Gypsy Of Notre Dame

Izuku was seen on a pedestal where Todoroki was tied to and beaten up as tomatoes fell from his face.

"What happened to me this time?" Shoto asked, unamused that shit happened to him (honestly true, you've seen the other chapters this dude was literally fucking attacked)

"You're considered a monster here by your dad." Joshi bpuntly said, making Endeavor spit out his coffee.

"Because of the scar on your face and your slouched back. He made you the bell ringer of the church until you decided to go outside to celebrate the upcoming fiesta in the streets." Joshi explained further as Shoto was totally not suprised.

"Izuku's considered a gypsy here and Endeavor's a 'high priest'."

"Explains the nice peasant outfit he's wearing, honestly fits him." Bakugou, yes BAKUGOU said as everyone stared at him in shock.

"What? I dig for nice fashion. My dad's a fashion designer so yeah."

"Don't be afraid. I'm sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen." Izuku apologized, removing the purple cloth around his hips and wiped the tomato juice off of Shoto's face as the poor boy flinched in fear.

"You! Gypsy boy! Get down from there at once!!" Endeavor demanded as Izuku tied back his cloth around his waist.

"Yes your honor, just as soon as I free this poor creature."

"Creature? Really?"

"What else are we supposed to call you? You are technically unrecognizable here." Monoma retorted as Shoto slumped on his chair.

"I forbid it!" Endeavor exclaimed as Izuku pulled out a knife from under his pants and cut the ropes from Shoto.

"How dare you defy me!?!"

"You mistreat this poor boy just as you mistreat my people!" Izuku exclaimed as he pointed at Endeavor wih his knife.

"Explain, please" Iida asked as Lara groaned, putting down her book of divination as she removed her glasses.

"Gypsies are known to be an individual race, even if they are of the same origin."

"Okay, and?"

"They accuse gypsies of witcncraft even if only a quarter of them are pagan and majority of them are Catholic or Christian."

"Damn, the past was shit." Denki comented before hearing a 'duh' from Aizawa.

"You speak of justice but you are cruel to those who need you most."

"Zuku speaking of justice feels so inspiration to me, I wonder why." Uraraka says as Iida nodded.

"Because he's a main character."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Silence!!"

"JUSTICE!" Izuku exclaimed as he raised his knife in the air, shocking the crowd with his speech.

"Mark my words gypsy, you will pay for your these insults." Endeavor threatened as Izuku.

"He didn't even insult you." Hawks said, getting a glare from Endeavor.

"What? Did I insult you?"

"Then it appears we have crowned the wrong fool. The only fool I see, is YOU!" Izuku tossed a funny bell hat towards Endeavor which made people laugh. A green hare spat a raspberry as Endeavor's face filled up with rage,