Give Him Back

"The title doesn't assure me very much." Hagakure said as Joshi smiled.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be good."

"That doesn't assure me either."

"Uraraka stay back!" Deku said as he grabs the sword and leaps into the air and slashed on the crowd of arrows bolting towards him.

Deku descended on the ship before slashing through the whitish figures. 

___________________

"Oh dear, it seems that they'll be here." Toshirnori muttered to himself as he exits the school, only to meet a crowd of Luanrians blocking his way.

"My.." The Lunarians all became dust with the snap of Toshinori's finger, only for him to be trapped in a cloud of fog which made him stuck where he was.

_________________

"Close." Deku muttered as he slide through the ship while cutting through the Lunarians before he reaches the largest Lunarian in the middle of the ship.

"Bro that's so badass!" Sero cheered as Deku tried to process the physics of the sword while Mei admired the style and decided to remodel it.

He jumps over the Lunarian and swings his sword in half, making it explode.

"ChhuuuuuYA!" Shinsou awed as everyone stared at him.

"What was that?"

"Cool in dialect slang."

He lands on the other side of the ship, holding up his sword down. He takes a breath, only to feel his arm crack.

Twack!

A hook grabs onto Deku's wrist as it lands inside the broken captain. The hooks, controlled with yellow string held pink orbs and hooks.

"Give that back." Deku growled before he grips the sword angrily.

"I won't let you take away my memories of Sensei!" Deku screams before running towards the broken captain.

"What does he mean?" Denki asked as Joshi hummed.

"The more pieces you lose, the more memories you loose." Joshi replied as everyone just awed.

"Once your parts get replaced, a new personality is developed or it adapts the personality of the gem."

Deku started walking backwards, cautiously as he didn't want to cause another explosion. His face full of cracks and fractures, pieces falling off as he walked back. He pulls the the Broken captain, ripping it out of the ship.

"Only hardness 4 and he could rip a person in half."

Unknown to him, that his legs was also caught, he accidentally sets it off, leading to a pink cloud of dust caused by an explosion.

"Is that it?!?!" Everyone shriekd as Joshi rolled her eyes.

"Tch, no."

The view of the snowy shore was shining bright, as the layer of snow blanketed the white sand.

"Damn, I didn't expect there was gonna be a bomb there." Deku muttered as he stood up, holding his broken arm. 

"Now, how could I explain this to sensei? He would obviously get mad at me." Deku said worriedly as Uraraka called from a distance.

"But he would surely reward me for warding off the new Lunarian ship that Kirishima discovery." Deku smiled before paying attention the calls.