Witchy Vibes

Midoriya yawned, rolling out of his bed. His bedroom was a little different. Yes, there were still All Might figurines and posters, but scratch the mannequins.

His table had an inscence stand and a candle holder, gemstones scattered here and there and a boxes of cards stacking on one of he shelves. There was even a little bowl that looked like a tiny cauldron that was filled with charms and gems.

"That's a cute desk." Shinsou said as Deku smiled.

"Aww....Thank you."

"It's quite messy though." Iida dejected as Shinsou scoffed.

"You do not understand the aesthetic."

"Okay, what do you have for me today?" Izuku asked shuffling his handmade oracle deck and pulling out a card as well as a handful of stuff from the little cauldron.

(School Bell Rings)

Deku sat on his seat as he fiddled with the little trinket tied to his hair and hanging mear his ear. The coin between his fingers hummed as the bell on it jingled.

"Could you fucking stop that." Bakugou hissed as Deku shrugged.

"I don't know, can you?"

"Oof, burn." Denki said as Bakugou fumed hpon his seat.

Bakugou turned to him and pointed his hand at him, sparks coming out of his palms

"Shut up, or die." Deku sighed removing his hand from his trinket and leaned onto it. He closes his eyes uttering soft words that were unheard.

"Fine." Bakugou turned back to the blackboard. Izuku places his hand on the trinket again, only for Bakugou not to notice a thing at all.

Aizawa walked in, waving his hand "Alright. History, chapter 58." He said, before looking arou d the classroom to see if anyone was late.

"Where's Midoriya?" Aizawa asked, before the greenett raises his hand.

"Sorry, didn't see you there."

"Because Bakugou's taller than Midoriya that he couldn't be seen, kero." Tsuyu said as Shouji sweatdropped, know that he was tall enough to block his other classmates behind him.

(Lunch)

Deku stared at a card he got this morning. "Choas" It read, seems that something's gonna happen around....now.

Bakugou and Shouto bumped into each other, spilling their lunches on each other.

"Now thre's where the chaos starts." Kirishima said as Izuku just giggles.

"Oi, watch where you're going, Icy-Hot." Bakugou hissed as Todoroki just rolled his eyes.

"You should've moved."

"I believe you're the one in my way, idiot." The two boys argued as Izuku started muttering under his breath.

"Deku-kun? You're muttering again." Uraraka said, as Deku cut himself off as soon as he sees Todoroki walk towards their table.

"That bastard needs to learn how to say sorry." Todoroki grumbled as he set his new bowl of soba on the table.

"eXcUSe Me, i'M So FuCKinG SOrRyy." Bakugou mocked as Shouto accidentally iced his chair in anger.

"I'm just lucky to have an extra uniform in my locker." Todoroki sighed before Deku sighed.

"Is there a problem?" Todorooki asked Deku who just smiled.