Let Me Cry, It's Valentine's Day

"Haha, funny story..... I was signing something and I listed in Feb 14, when it's 2 days away.... and.... The guard pointed it out and thought I was excited for Valentines, when I said that I was single and busy.... That was awkward!" Joshi said as Yuki nodded while sipping her tea.

"You guys done?"

"Yeah, pissed that we didn't meditate." Yuki glared at Joshi who just sweat dropped.

"So we gonna watch the Warden of Ice one?"

"Nope, Endeavor wanted us to watch angst." Yukine told Joshi as he tried to intervene, only for the music to start playing.

"Oh no..." Jirou whined as Momo started tearing.

"Why? What's wrong?"

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater.
You said it looked better on me than it did you.

"Is this Heather by Conan Gray?" Jirou asked as Yukine nodded before burrito wrapping himself to sleep.

Izuku was seen wearing what looks like a dark blue sweater with Shouto's initials on it.

"You look better in my clothes, not gonna lie." Todoroki said playfully as Izuku blushed lightly.

Only if you knew how much I liked you

"F U C K. UNREQUITED LOVE!" Mina screamed as the people around her flinched away from teh sudden screech, like damn woman.

"We should hang out this Saturday, you down?" Izuku asked as he blushed lightly before looking at Shouto's distant eyes, only realizing something painful.

But I watch your eyes as she walks by.....

Momo walks along the halls as Todoroki stared at her with lovestruck eyes, while Izuku slowly tore up in the inside, feeling a sudden iron taste in his tongue.

"Hey, I'll be right back." Izuku excused as he walked towards the bathroom, only to seen in the distance the two getting together and getting all 'touchy'

"Can we--."

"No, Toga. She's my friend too." Izuku said as Momo sighed.

"Plus, she's dating Jirou already."

"Okay, don't out me like that."

"¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

What a sight for sore eyes.
Brighter than the blue sky.
She's got you mesmerized...

Izuku ran into the bathroom and started coughing into the sink, only to see red trickle down his mouth, as well as a flower petal he knows well of...

Roses, white and red roses.

"ahhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Hagakure screamed before trying to slap Alvarez to the void while Ojiro tried to keep her away from the dude.

"Why must you make this the most angst you've created."

"At least no one dies here-- SHIT."

While I die....
Why would you ever kiss me?

Izuku was seen in the bathroom, the shower running while his tears dripped along with the water. He coughed profusely as flower petals dropped out of his mouth, blood smeared and scented.

I'm not even half as pretty.

Shouto cupped Deku's face before kissing him.

"You ARE half as pretty as her, and you're twice as pretty as me."

Oh Hey Look, A Dekuverseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें