22 Jumpstreet

"Sir, we have something serious we have to tell you about." Deku says, only to have red eyes instead of uis regular green ones.

"Why is his eyes red?" Uraraka asked as Lara explained in behalf of the Author.

"Apparently in this universe he's a villain. NOT gonna explaon any further as of the moment." Lara states as everyone figured it was best not to ask.

Deku looks over to Dabi, who was wearing a bulletproof jacket. Deku looked at him nervously and confusingly. "Are you wearing Kevlar?"

"They seem close?" Momo questioned as Lara only shrugged.

"Don't ask me, Author-chan didn't give me any details." Lara says as everyone wondered why Dabi would be wearing a bulletproof vest.

"Gentlemen." All for One greets.

"Ahhhhh.....it becomes clear here." Ibara says as Iida worriedly looked at his friend's counterpart.

"We are not gonna sit here and pretend it's not a big elephant in the room." All for One scolded as Deku looks at him wih confusion.

"I have a feeling Deku has no idea until later." Denki points out.

"What the fuck is going on?" Deku asked as All for One slammed a picture frame of a girl with blue hair and wrinkled lips.

"Wait a sec, ohhh....SHIT!" Denki cussed, gaining shushes from the other.

"Waiiiittt.....That looks like Shiggy! Wait, Shiggy's a girl? She looks cute but, needs a chap stick....." Toga says as Shigaraki looks at his portrait confusingly.

"This is what the fuck is going on!" All for One explained before Deku processed everthing and exploded with excitement.

"Oh shit! OH SHIT! HAHAHAHA!!" Deku exclaimed and laughed at Dabi, who looked very VERY nervous.

"HE CUSSED?!?!?" 1-A exclaimed in shock seeing their precious bean out of character,

"AND WHY IS HE LAUGHING?!?" The villains reacted as they were on edge with curiousity.

"Oh shit. hahAHAHahahhah! That is not happening right now!" Deku exclaimed, putting his hand up and looking at Dabi.

"What did Dabi do?" Twice asked as Lara only shrugged.

"NO!" Deku exclaimed excitedly before walking out of the room.

"Ay yo! He's fucking All for One's daughter!!!" Deku announces, doing the sex gestures to the base outside.

"Wait a second, WHAT?!????!!??" All the villains exclaimed as 1-A looked at Shigaraki and Dabi in confusion.

"I don't neccessarily see the chemistry, but it could be a one nightstand." Mina suggested, gaining a glare from Shigaraki and Dabi.

"It was stated in present continuous tense, therefore....." Momo paled

"They're still doing it!!!" The villains teased the two as Dabi held onto Lara.
"Please disapprove of this." Lara only chuckled evilly.

"Sorry, you're a cute couple at one point." Dabi died a bit on the inside, seeing his fianceè support this outrageous ship.

Dabi just looks at Deku who was incoherently cussing, and just mumbled under his breath, "He's an asshole."

"Everytime, he says that shit, that's another foot up your ass." All for One threatened as Deku was seen faceplanting his face on the glass walls of the room, behind All for One who was clearly pissed.

"Over-protective All for One? Not that O expected that." All might comments, getting nods from some pro heroes,

"Dabi, you literally-yo, this is the best thing ever." Deku says before facing towards the office.

"How's that the best thing ever?!?!?" Shigaraki and Dabi shrieked as everyone continued laughing.

"HAhahahahahhahah! Dabi fucked All for One's daughter! Dabi fucked All for One's daughter! Dabi fucked All for One's daughter!!!" Deku sang as he skipped around the base.

"Shit! Fuck!" Deku cursed as he stopped at the doorframe of AFO's office.

"You FUCKED All For One's fucking daughter? Sensei! What if he actually bragged about it to his face. TO HIS ACTUAL FUCKING FACE!!" Deku exclaimed, sitting down beside Dabi who was nervously silent on his seat.

"Sensei, do you understand that this face, you bragged about this face you actually high-five Dabi for fucking his daughter. Holy shit, oh my god." Deku said, ruffling his oen hair as Dabi's face begged for the greenett to fucking stop.

"This is--" Deku stops as AFO glared at Deku. "It's not that funny actually....." Deku continues as silence then dwelled in the room.

"Yeah it's not FUCKING funny!" Dabi exclaimed as Shigaraki was pulled back by Toga and Twice from choking Dabi to death.

"I'm just gonna say that it's actually bizzare not to share the fact that your daighter went to MC (Michigan I think?) State."

"I think its bizzare that I haven't cut your motherfucking nuts off." All for One retorted as Deku raised his hand.

"Well that part IS  a miracle." Shigaraku glared at Dabi who looked like he wanted to kill himself.
''I'm already in a love triangle, I can't fucking afford another bitch in my love life! She's cute tho---*slap*

"What if, All for One gets to punch your face one time, really really hard?"  Deku asks as AFO glared daggers at Dabi.

"No. I got something waaayyy netter than that." AFO says as dramatic music came inside the room.

The scene switches to AFO tasing Dabi in where the sun doesn't shine.

The whole room groaned in pain and winced, because heck, it looked painful and it clearly is.

"Rest in peace Dabi's nuts." Deku whispered as Dabi was on the floor in apin and agony.

"Gods, Izuku's no longer pure."