"Oh Gods, DAMNIT!!"

"So, you were to one who made all the heroes an some villains disappear. How talented." Chisaki said while Blacksmith(Joshi) was tied up to a chair, pasting a poker face on herself.

"Yeah. That was such a decision." Blacksmith rang with sarcasm as Chisaki played with his wine glass.

"Haha! And so it is. Leave us!" Chisaki commanded as those who were in the room exited. He snickered closing to the woman as she only stared at him with a deadly glare.

"You know, if you would just side with me, we would have been best friends." He said as Blacksmith chuckled before glaring more daggers at him.

"We would, until you hurt Eri." She commented, until she headbutted the masked man and broke the wooden chair by making her arms chainsaws.

"Tell me where they are and I will leave you and your petty little family!!" Chisaki commanded as Blacksmith smirked.

"Ihumb I Ero" She whispered, making Chisaki tilt his head.

"What?"
"In U.A."

"That's right..." He laughs evilly, spreading his arms and turning around.

"Fear me!!!" He sees his disintegrating hand, before panicking and disappearing into the air.

"Huh, I expect that the spell would affect the caster." She mutters to herself, reviewing the paper, to see.

The spell does not affect the caster.

"Oh, godsdamnit!!"