So We're Shitposting Now?

"WHY AREN'T YOU BEING SERIOUS?!?!" Yuki screamed as Mimi laughed hysterically.

"Thank you!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! DIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA!! YOJIROOOOOO!!!!!! USELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! MAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"She's still high from the IDV Tournament. And I'm surprised we're going to Quarter-Finals. This Saturday, streamed by CastheClown. Team Don'tKnow let's go!!!" Yukine said in a monotone, even though he's trying to bring out a little emotion.

"Well, congratulations." Fatgum congratulated before sniffing the air and turning to Joshi in the backseat.

"IS THAT TAKOYAKI!?!" He screamed as Joshi sweat-dropped while holding a platter full of takoyaki.

"Ah! I just learned the recipe yesterday!"

"Otsumaru-san!!!! Gimme!" Fatgum asked only for Joshi to run away with the platter.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!!!" Fatgum yelled, chasing after her, while Aizawa sighed and ran after them.

"While that's happening, let's get high with some shitposts of my own!" Mimi said before shoving a CD down the player.

"You want me to do.... WHAT?!?!" Deku exclaimed as Denki laughed nervously.

"You see, we lost a bet to 1-B and now someone had to do that to achieve the bet. And you seem like our best bet." Denki said as Mineta nodded behind him.

"SERIOUSLY?! I'M NOT EVEN A GIRL!" Deku yelled as Sero pat his back.

"Hmmm??? Cross-dressing, I see..." Mineta said as Todoroki wiped his nose.

"As much as I want to slam a chair on you, I agree." Todoroki said with a perverted grin before Izuku blushed.

"EH?! TODOROKI-KUN YOU PERVERT!!" Deku screamed before slapping his face.

"Uhh.... Does that always happen?" Melissa asked as Uraraka shook her head.

"That's never happened before."

"We literally [REDACTED]!"

"I TOLD YOU IT MUST NEVER BE SAID!"

"They wanted a guy to do it, so you don't have to nail it."

"My crippling social anxiety is getting to me... I can't breathe!" Deku panted as Todoroki walked in with confusion in his eyes.

"What's going on?"

"Oh, just a bet from 1-B and we're asking Midoriya to do it for us."

"Sound like you lost." Bakugou chuckled while Mineta huffed.

"It's not like the best wasn't possible, besides many people were wondering about it too." Mineta explained as Momo sighed.

"Wonder about what this time?" Momo sighed as Mineta coughed.

"If Kendou drinks."

"I swear, your bet was that she did."

"Yes." Denki and Mineta chorused while Momo pinched her nose bridge in disappointment.

"You utter fools. Can't you just pay them money?" Momo asked as Denki groaned.

"Easy for you to say..." Denki glared as Uraraka shrugged.

"Then you should've stayed out of the bet in the first place. Bet when you have money, dumb dumb."

"Easy for a rich girl to say. We're broke! Duhhh... And 1-B won't accept it if they know that we asked someone. Hence, our situation now!" Denki said as Deku protested.

"WHY ME ABOVE ALL PEOPLE!!"

"Uhh... Because you're cute." Denki grinned while Mineta laughed, making Izuku blush and Todoroki freeze the cup in his hand.

"You're lucky it's a popular opinion, I would've made you into a cadaver in mere seconds." Todoroki hissed as Melissa shrieked.

"Is that normal!?"

"Uhhh... For Shouto, yes."

"I can't even sing or rap like Teto!"

"Oh, now I get what this is about." Monoma said, leaning onto his seat.

"What is it about this time?" Kendou asked as she crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Well, you already know how much I love vocaloid. So I probably asked someone to sing my favorite song Fukkireta. Not necessarily a guy, or something." Monoma said as Ibara hummed.

"That's not that complicated."

"Why didn't you let Jirou do it? I mean, she can sing vocaloid songs." Momo said as Kendou shook her head.

"Don't think so I'd allow that, since I already know she's good t singing. OOPS, DID I SAY THAT? I MEAN--"

"We heard what you said Monoma, you can't deny anything..." Jirou smiled as Monoma blushed in embarassment.

"That's why your cuteness is gonna throw 'em off!" Denki said, pinching Deku's cheeks before getting them whacked away by him.