Me, I am Damaged

"Aight, so you know, they started dating and stuff. and stuff, Bakugou pissed because she thinks JD's not fit for Izuku and all, then Izuku pukes on Bakugou in reply. They hook up and the went to Bakugou's house to apologize." Joshi explained as everyone else wanted to watch that part (but hey, Author-chan want this to get over with so she could do Loathing, aka montage of Bakugou and Deku hating on each other, yay!)

"Let's get this over, shall we?" Yuki said as the DVD player started to play.

"I should make a Bakugou some eggnog for her hangover." Izuku said as she prepares the eggnog, while Todoroki reaches for the bleach from under the sink.

"Hehe, wonder what happens if I place this in there. That will truly heal her hangover." Todoroki joked while placing the bleach on the mug.

"Dark humor, the soul of this musical." Tokoyami laughed as Tsuyu croaked.

"I mean, you're not wrong, kero."

"That would kill her you idiot." Izuku said, as she finished making the eggnog.  As she looked outside, Todoroki switched the cups before Izuku took the cup of bleach and went upstairs.

"Hope you brought knee pads, bitch." Bakugou hissed as Izuku entered the room with Todoroki.

"What's that psycho doing here?" Bakugou asked as Izuku shrugged.

"Company. I just came to apologize and all." Izuku said as she hands the mug to Bakugou.

"Here, something for your hangover. Hope this can make you think about it." Izuku said as Bakugou drinks it, only to start choking and gagging. Which to an untimely demise of her dying from poison.

"Oh my god I just killed my best friend!" Izuku screamed as Todoroki looks at the empty mug with content.

"And your worst enemy."

"Same difference!" Izuku said as Todoroki stared at the body.

"I'm still debating whether Kacchan is a rival or a best friend." Izuku hummed as Bakugou felt a little pang there.

"So what now?" Izuku asks as Todoroki stares at the paper and pen on the nightstand.

"Write her suicide letter."

"Oh no."

"Yes, you could pick up her handwriting." Todoroki said as he crouches beside Izuku while holding the pen and paper.

"Just make something like this: I had pain in my path, sociopath. My problems were myriad." Todoroki sang as Izuku interrupt him.

"And it's having my period." Izuku joked before laughing out loudly.

"MOOD!" The girls screamed as the guys were left confused.

....Before screami--

"OH MY GOD!"

"You have to do this or we could go to jail! Get your head on straight." Todoroki yelled as he shook Izuku by her shoulders. 

"She would never use the word myriad because she missed that word in her vocabulary last yea---"

"That doesn't matter anymore, cuz she's dead."

"Ouch." Bakugou hissed as Todoroki raised his hands.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?"

"Think. Long and hard. Conjure her up in your mind. What would she say? What is her final statement to a cold, uncaring planet?" Todoroki asked as Izuku started to write on the piece of paper