Last Man Standing

"Yeah, quick warning? The next chapters are gonna be, a little angsty." Joshi frowned as Alvarez shrugged.

"What did you do to the coding this time?" Yukine asked as he looked at Alvarez who just drank his coffee.

"I may or may not have added some depressing codes, before Joshi submitted them?" 

"You've got to be kidding." Yukine said as Joshi groaned.

"Why?" A black-caped figure stood on top of a battlefield, tattered and decorated with blood, dirt and corpses of heroes, villains and civilians alike.

"Oh god." Deku muttered in fear as he held Shouto's hand tightly.

"Why did it have to end like this?" Shouto's body laid on the ground, blood leaking from his mouth and his side was just as if it was bitten off.

"This keeps getting worse and worse by the second." Denki cried as Todoroki felt a chill crawl up his spine. He suddenly felt Izuku start shaking and crying.

"Shh....Baby, I'm here. It's okay." Shouto hushed as he hugged Izuku while he tried to keeping his sobbing to himself.

"Why did everyone I love have to die?" Bakugou's hand was seen limply holding out, as if screaming for help and Uraraka and Iida's corpse was seen together, holding each other's hands.

"FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK." Bakugou hissed as Uraraka and Iida stared in utter horror.

"Why did it have to come to this?" The figure's face, covered by the familiar green curly locks staring at the empty mismatched eyes staring right back.

"You've gotta be shitting me." Kirishima groaned as Alvarez sighed.

"Yep, the angst is so good."

"I hate you bro."

Tears dripped from his eyes before Izuku's hands hovered over Shouto's eyes, closing them before standing up, his hero costume but a hue of black and white like the world he's currently living in.

"Can I have a say in this?" Jirou asked as Momo sighed.

"We know, it's emo."

"I was gonna say that this is Black Rock Shooter."

"Deku..." He looked back seeing Eri before pointing his Great Sword at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked as Izuku stared in wonder, slightly putting the sword down.

"Here it comes. Brace for impact."

"Which one, Honkai or Genshin?"

"Are you fucking kidding me Shinsou?!"

"DEKU! HELP ME!!" Eri screamed, reaching her hand out as Izuku tried to catch her, only for the frail girl's hand to run cold under the rubble of what once was UA.

"Eri? ERI!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!" Izuku cried as he tried to uncover her only to be held back by Shouto.

"She's gone Izuku..." Shouto whispered as he hugged Izuku as he sobbed into his chest.

"I wonder which is worse, the fact that he couldn't save her, or the fact that a child just fucking died." Tokoyami said as Tsuyu glared at Alvarez.

"You monster..."

"I NEVER EXPECTED CHILD SLAUGHTER OKAY!? I JUST THOUGHT ANGST!"

"My world used to be filled with color." Izuku dashed forward, passing through Eri's body which turned out to be another corpse.

"Red." Kirishima was seen in the distance, sniping any incoming villains that tried to block Deku's way.

"This must be really depressing for Kiri."

"No shit. They're like lovebirds, take the one away and the other one dies."

"Dude. STOP."

"Blue." Nejire whipped her hair back, snapping the villains choking on it while Deku slashed a bullet in half before jumping over the villain.

"Gold." Mirio was seen dragging villains through the ground, breaking their spines as he stayed under the ground.

"Purple." The ground boomed as Jirou was seen exerting maximum sound waves through her earjacks.

"But after the fall of heroes." Deku stared at Endeavor's corpse, spiked through his chest while crows devoured his face.

"Is it bad that I wanna laugh?" Dabi asked as Toga shook her head while All Might nodded his head.

"Ok, lemme laugh." Dabi howled in laughter as Endeavor.exe has crashed due to fear. Reboot?

"My world turned to white and black." Shigaraki was seen pointing down at Izuku, while villains followed down the tower.

Deku swung his sword, creating a laser-like slash, decapitating the villains in front of him in half before running up the tower.

"I want that sword. NOW. I D E M A N D!"

"Why does it have to be like this?"

"Why is my world dark?"

"The two colors."

"Just."

Izuku was seen staring at the sky, hand reaching out to the sky. He stood on top of the tower, Shigaraki's corpse below him as the hero breathed shallowly.

"LOL GET WRECKED MOTHERFUCKER!" Bakugou yelled as Shigaraki pouted childishly.

"Grey."

"So cryptic." Sir Nighteye said as everyone stared at him.

"Way to ruin the mood."

"I'm just dreaming, right?" Izuku was seen sitting on top of a cliff, under was a dark abyss that lead into an oblivion.

"There's nothing left to do, besides heal." Izuku looked at the city, to see it growing back to once what it was before.

"But there's no healing for me." Izuku sighed as he looked at the huge scar on his hip.

"BRUH THAT SCAR'S BIGGER THAN MINE WTF." All Might gaped in horror as Inko started to feel faint from the size of that scar.

"I may be alive, but that's the least of it." Izuku looked down at the abyss before he hears a loud howl below it, bats flying out as a quick warning.

"I'm beyond repair now." Izuku said as he jumped into the abyss...

"NO!"

 Landing perfectly before seeing the start of the cave, that had a silhouette stare at him before disappearing into the cave.

"OH wELl sHIt! lOoKS lIKe i'M A fuCkINg uNDeAd!" 

"S T O P."

"And there's no turning back." Izuku walked inside before a green flame flickers on his eye.

"Okay the fire eye is kinda badass." Mina said as Deku was seen staring blanking at the floor.

"Are you okay?" Shouto asked as Deku gripped onto Shouto's shirt before hugging him tightly.

"I don't wanna watch the next one." Deku whispered as Joshi was seen typing furiously at her laptop.

"You won't need to worry about it, I'm gonna make sure there's no more angst for the rest of this month." Joshi smiled before her laptop beeped.

"Well.... The next angst is not as terrible as the one we just watched, but...."

"But?"

"It's after the next chapter."

"whAt?"