Crazy Rich Asians (Part 1)

"Shouto, you could order your own." Deku said as Todoroki ate some portion of her cake

"Nah, I'm good with just coffee." Todoroki assured as Deku laughed.

"Yeah, well you always say that and you always end up eating my dessert." Deku says as Todoroki continues eating the cake.

" I don't know what you're talking about."

"Bakugou during our-----" Kirishima said before getting Bakugou's hand on his mouth

"Don't you dare complete that fucking sentence or no cuddles for a month"

'NOT THE CUDDLES!!!!!!!'
_____________________________________

"If you want, I have a private investigator. VEry DisCREte." Fuyumi says as Endeavor rolled his eyes.

"I think we should return to the word of God." Endeavor suggests as Fuyumi, Rei and Mitsuki look at him in disappointment.

"First time Endeavor was holy." Miruko laughed as Endeavor groaned bc he's not a superstition cluck. (until I make the Fantastic Beasts AU, wait did I just put this here. FUCK.)

______________________________________

"---Oh I do hope she's a good Christan girl." Fuyumi interrupted herself making Endeavor pissed again.

"Deku's already the perfect Christian boy-girl." Ibara said as Deku laughed nervously.

"You do realize I'm not Christian, right?"

"That doesn't matter now, child." 

"Ibara, I'm not a---"

"Hush now."

_____________________________________

"So your family is like-- rich." Deku summed up as Todoroki sighs 

"We're comfortable." Todoroki answers

"What every rich person says." Uraraka grumbles as she opens a can of orange juice and starts chugging it angrily.

"Not exactly. Who would think like that anyway?" Iida says

"That is exactly what a super rich person would say." Deku retorts

"See? She agrees."

_____________________________________

(skip bc it's irrelevant)

"Hong Kong Vogue? I knew it your dress is a disaster. If you wanted an Ortega gown like I told you to, we would've been in the American Vogue." Iida rants as Uraraka just rolls her eyes.

"You can wear that gown to hell, Iida."

"Oh. The Jigglypuff has snapped." Mina laughed as Uraraka was frantically apologizing while Iida just scolded his alternate self for being so 'picky'.

______________________________________

(Skip bc idk what she saying)

"Both of you came from the same school, yet someone came back with a degree that's useful and the other came back as Asian Ellen." Kirishima's dad said as Kirishima just glared at him like what a teen would

"Excuse me he's better than that blood fuck." Bakugou hissed as Kirishima tried to contemplate what his dad meant.

______________________________________

"Are you shy? Go talk to her." Kirishima's dad said to Mineta who only looked at her and whispered.

"I love you."

"Okay no."

"Protect female Deku at all costs!" Dekusquad (And Bakusquad, bc why not?) huddled around Deku who could now barely see the screen.

"Guys, can you down a bit? I can't see."

______________________________________

(skip)

Todoroki was seen going down the stairs as Kirishima and Deku looked at him from Kirishima's car.

"Damn, Izuku. It's like the Asian Bachelor." Kirishima joked as Deku stared at him lovingly.

The room filled with whistles and squeals from the girls as Deku and Todoroki blushed slightly.

______________________________________

Todoroki and Deku were kissing-----

"IT'S CANON!"

"WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING MINA!"

"Stillllllllllllllllllll......................" Uraraka teased as Deku blushed furiously while Todoroki was grumbling with a blush on his face.

As Kirishima just cleared her throat, trying to get their attention.

"Izuku."

"PSSST! IZUKU!"

"Oh sorry."

_______________________________________

Kirishima peeked at the back of her car to choose from clubbing, cocktail, and the walk of shame dress.

"You have a cocktail dress in your trunk?" Deku asks as Kirishia just stared at her.

" I'm not an animal, Zu."

"I don't have a tux in my trunk though. I don't even have a car." Kirishima said as Bakugou just gave a thumbs up.

"When you do."

_______________________________________

(skip bc awkward......and bc no context)

"It's about time that someone stood up to Uncle Enji." Bakugou said as he examined Izuku to imagine a good dress on her

"Damn right." Natsuo yelled from across the room, which made Endeavor glare at him.

"Well you, not me. Oh fuck. He must never know I was here." Bakugou said as Deku just waved his hands saying no.

"Why is that?" Kirishima asked as Joshi shrugged.

"Endeavor pretty much hates Deku because stuff." Joshi explains.

_______________________________________

(skip bc no context)

"Bakugou." Endeavor calls as Bakugou stood behind him.

"Yes Uncle."

"Be a dear and kindly take care of that." Endeavor says looking at Touya and Hawks (fem, duhh) were dancing rather 'erotically'.

"Oh damnnn........" Twice howled as Toga giggled maniacally while Hawks and Dabi blushed.

"So ummm......"

"Not another word birdbrain before I'll burnt you into a crisp."

"Yeah? A crispy fried chicken."

"As you wish..." Bakugou said disgusted at the sight and awkwardly.

_______________________________________

"Don't bother packing your things. You bought this apartment, you keep it. We're leaving." Shinsou said as Denki looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean you're leaving? Where are you gonna go?" 

"I own 14 apartments buildings that I own,so maybe one of those."

"Big oof for me." Denki cried as Shinsou hummed in satisfaction 

_______________________________________

(skip, skip, skip)

NO SPOILS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!