Roulette Kid

"Ey, ey, ey!!! Victory chapter for finally getting out of Exams with what they call 'flying colors'?" Joshi said before Yuki slapped her in the face.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING A TAROT READING AND MEDITATE FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR YOU ISOLENT FOOL!! AND YOU CAN FAIL AT MUSIC FOR ALL I CARE FOR!" Yuki yelled before throwing her into the void before following.

"Uhhh...."

"Let's cut to the chase.." Yukine sighed before he accidentally dropped his 'songs tiktok ruined' playlist on the floor, which Jirou saw.

"That's not mine.."

"It is, don't worry, no one's gonna bully you for it."

"Woah! So many games!!" Uraraka gaped as her eyes lit up at the casino as Izuku walked inside with her.

"This is a gambling school, of course there's a lot of games." Izuku said as Uraraka's eyes gleamed towards the roulette table where Kirishima was seen as the dealer.

"WHY WOULD THEY BE IN A GAMBLING SCHOOL!?" Iida scolded as Yukine shushed him.

"You all attend the school, by the way. The reason why is because you all belong to high society bullshit. Got it?"

"ALRIGHT, NUMBER 5! Claiming chips." Kirishima called out as he got the chips from the table and greeted Izuku and Uraraka.

"Oh? New students, welcome to U.A. Came to play Roulette?" Kirishima asked as Izuku nodded.

"Alright, pay up." Kirishima gestured, Uraraka and Izuku giving a 50 dollars (changing to dollar bc why not?)

"Okay, new players guys. Let's see what the newbies can do." Kirishima said as Uraraka gets the pink chips while Izuku got the green chips and set them on certain numbers.

"Are you seriously keeping that much chips Deku?" Uraraka joked, gambling away almost all her chips as Izuku kept his chips on him, only leaving one chip between 0 and 00

"Just, hesitant." Izuku said as Kirishima laughed.

"Betting a basket? Are you that scared?" Kirishima asked as Izuku shrugged.

'If I lose this chip, I'm not gonna risk a lot. If I win this, I'm getting 18 chips. It's also because I want to see how these people play.' Izuku glanced at the other tables, feeling the atmosphere grow tense. He glanced at Uraraka who was eagerly staring at a wheel and the white ball.

'I know people like this. They won't get too far, especially in the gambling world.'

"AH--."

"Alrighty, let's get the show on the roll!" Kirishima yelled as he spinned the roulette before throwing the white ball into the wheel.

"Come on Deku, I know you want to bet the rest of your chips~." Uraraka cooed, her eyes gleaming red as Izuku stared at the wheel nonchalantly before looking up at the second floor, to see silhouettes looking his way.

"Oh? 00."

"Foresight 1000." Izuku waved his hands as Sir Nighteye looks at him.

"HOW DO YOU HAVE FORESIGHT?!"

"I don't know? Meditation, talking to Hecate and chilling with Apollo." 

"wait... MISS HECATE AND APOLLO GAVE YOU CLAIRVOYANCE?!"

"EH?!" The other people exclaimed in shock as Izuku claimed the 18 chips.

"How did you--."