With My Heart

"Get your tissues ready people!" Alvarez yelled as he shoves a vinyl disk on a player.

"I don't trust him." Eri muttered as Aizawa sighed.

"Me neither, but that's a part of mama that she never shows, unless she's angry of course." Aizawa said as Eri nodded.

"Angry mama is a scary mama." Eri repeated as Mimi awed at her seat.

"She's so precious~." Mimi cooed as Yuki nudged her as the screen started to light up.

"Everyone! You have a new student!" Midnight said as a little greenett walks into the room.

"Say your name, dear." Midnight said, only for the greenett to pick up a notebook from his backpack.

'My name is Izuku Midoriya.'

'I'm deaf.'

"Well that's new." Deku said as Joshi nodded.

"This world has no quirks by the way."

"There's a world like that?" Chisaki asked as Joshi raised her brows like a yes.

"Author-chan's from there. She's my counter part. In our wolrd, you're just some characters from a famous shounen anime." Joshi said  before everyone lit up.

"Really?!"

"Yep, you're famous."

"So does that mean that Midoriya is our main character?" Nedzu asked as everyone suddenly froze in realization.

"I should have not said that but, yes. He is. But that doesn't matter, anyway."

"Tch, so weird." Bakugou said before blowing a horn in Midoriya's ear, Mina, Kirishima and Denki chuckling or just grinning playfully.

"Same old, same old." Todoroki said as Deku couldn't help but laugh.

"You could hear us, what a lie!" Bakugou said throwing Midoriya's hearing aids out the window.

'You, me, do you want to be friends?' Izuku signed before getting soil thrown at him.

"Such a freak!" Bakugou yelled, the camera pans to him taking his hearing aids, Midoriya yelling in pain.

"Midoriya, are you okay? Oh gosh! He's bleeding!" Momo said as Midoriya's arm dripped with blood.

'I'm drying, jo yep!' (I'm trying to help!) Izuku yelled as he hit Bakugou weakly while he yelled back.

"Izuku Midoriya has transferred to a different school." Midnight said as Bakugou stared at his messy table with vulgar on his table.

"So that's how he's helping." Kirishima said as Bakugou's head was down in shame and guilt.

"I hate you." Bakugou muttered as an X was marked on everyone in the classroom.

"I won't listen to any of you." Bakugou growled as he covered his ears madly.

"Clear account." Bakugou said as he places the money he gather beside his mom.

'I'm sorry.'

Bakugou stood on the bridge's railing before he hesitated and left.

"Trying to kill yourself?! You think you can escape your problems by just that?! You're my only son! How can I live knowing he killed himself?!?" Mitsuki yelled as Bakugou apologized only to stare at the money he earned burn at the ends.

"NO!" Deku yelled, making Bakugou flinch as Deku walks up to the blond. He grabs the end of his ear, like a mom and starts lecturing him?

"Don't you dare ever pull off that shit on any universe okay? I love you like a borther or whatsoever, so you better not fucking kill yourself okay you piece of shit?"