The Boy Who Talked To Shadows

"That doesn't look too good for me." Todoroki said as Yuki just smiles.

"Why hun, this is just a trailer so you people don't bawl your eyes out like you did with some of Alvie's 'little treats'." Joshi states as she yawns and sits down on her seat to sleep.

A train traveled down throught the winter woods as Deku was seen sitting in the corner with old time-y clothes.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya." 

The scene changes to Izuku in a car driving in the middle of nowhere.

"I don't have a family, or a place even call home, and I never understand the meaning of hope." Izuku was seen looking out the window to see a small snowy village.

"Orphan Deku, how nice." Bakugou hissed as Joshi just shrugged.

"But I'm about to meet the people who would change all that." 

"Come, meet your new parents."

Toshinori was seen peeking inside the car and smiling gently.

"Your Majesty." He joked as Izuku just smiled, cautiously going out of the car, welcoming himself to his new environment.

"From now on, you will call me Mama." Inko said as she placed down a basket of new clothes on Izuku's bed with a strict face.

"And this lazy pig over there, you call him Papa." Inko instructed as Toshinori just winked, making him laugh slightly.

"Dadmight is now confirmed, over." Mina says into a walkie-talkie? as Uraraka and Hagakure gae a thumbs up.

"Your first book? Was this really yours?" Toshinori asked as Deku smiled.

"It wasn't always mine." 

"Can't even read yet! Go on, read one word!" Bakugou taunted before getting smacked to the ground.

"Bro that was one hell of a smack." Kirishima laughed as Bakugou just rolled his eyes.

"I'm not such a good reader myself, you know? We will have to help each other out." Toshinori said as he hands a chalk to Izuku before he starting writing on the walls of the basement.

"I have something very important to tell you, Izuku." Toshinori said as Inko opened the door to---

"Todoroki?"

"Why the hell is he in All Might's house?!?" Endeavor asked as Shouto could feel is blood boil through his skin, only for him to calm down at the touch of Izuku' hand.

"Who is he, Papa?"

"His name is Shouto. He needs help." Toshinori said as they helped him upstairs.

"Why?" Izuku asked as he looks at the boy sleeping on the bed.

"Because he's a Jew." The blond replied as he watched Nana Shimura getting taken away from the town.

"Ahh the classic 'Let's Keep a Jew' cliche." Jirou said as Momo lit up.

"Was this The [REDACTED]? Well that's my first." Momo said as Joshi smirked.

"I need you to promise me not to tell anyone." Toshinori instructed as everyone in town did the German salute.

"Is that your book?" Izuku asked as Todoroki hides a red book in his hands.

"Wasn't always mine."

"OoOooooOo~ Same word~." Mina teased as Todoroki and Deku blushed.

"Mama, they're coming. They're checking basements." Izuku said as a German Patrol Head inspected the basement.

"If anyone saw him, they would take you away from me. And they cannot tell what they will do to him." Toshinori said as Todoroki hid under the German flag.

Words will inspire him

"If your eyes could speak, what would they say?" Todoroki asked as Izuku looked up at the walls filled with words.

Courage will guide him

"You're hiding someone, aren't you?" Shinsou asked as he jumps into the water and gives Izuku back his book.

"Can we trust him? He's a child." Inko said as Toshinori sighed.

"He's our son."

Hope will define him

"I can't loose someone else." Izuku cried as he hugged Todoroki.

"You kept me alive, Izuku. Don't ever forget that." Todoroki said, hugging Izuku.

The scene changes to Izuku stealing a book from the pile that was being burnt.

"You and your silly books." Shinsou scoffed as Izuku smiles.

"If life robs you, sometimes you have to rob it back." Izuku said, looking back at Shinsou with a smug smirk.

"Words are life, Izuku." Todoroki said as he hands Izuku an empty book.

"All those pages, are for you to fill." 

"There once was a boy, who had a friend who lived in the shadows." Izuku started as the screen pans to Izuku calling out to Todoroki who walked out of the town. Then it changes to Izuku staring at the burning books and the bombs dropping on the town while they rushed to the bunker.

"He would remind his friend how the sun felt on his skin and how the air felt like to breathe." Izuku looks up from all the broken debris while holding onto the book. The screen changes to Todoroki looking up at the evening sky on the empty street and Shinsou winning a race and getting drafted for advanced military training.

"And it reminded him, that he was still alive." 

"Goodnight, Book Thief." Shinsou teased as he went inside his house.

The Book Thief

"Knew it!" Momo cheered as Iida clapped his hands.

"Well that was quite unexpected, coming from you that is." Iida said as Yuki looked at him with an offended look.

"I actually have the capable of doing these kind of stories, but it only depends on my moods." Yuki said as she snatches the compass fro Joshi's pocket.

"Now back to our routinely picking."