I JUST WANT SOME BLACK COFFEE

(I finally had the mental stability to make this.)

"You've been gone for a while, are you sure you're alright?" Aizawa asked as Joshi nodded while putting on her jacket.

"Yeah, just been under the weather for quite a while." She muttered before he sighed and hugged her gently.

"Belated Happy Birthday by the way. I'm proud of you. You stayed long enough to be here." He said as Joshi smiled lightly before Yuki called them over.

"So, what did you get this time?" Deku asked Mimi giggled incoherently.

"Well......

BOOM!!

Everyone turned around in a panic to see smoke coming from a door that came out of nowhere, only to see....

A short, white-haired child with red eyes and a white oversized jacket. Hold a bazooka.

"Is that Eri?!" Shinsou asked before a phone was chucked at him before flying back into the little girl's hand.

"Hi sis, did you get my message?" She asked as everyone looked around in confusion, some even landing on the Todorokis.

"Yep. You wanted 'The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals'?" Joshi asked as Endeavor pointed at the girl.

"How are you carrying that this? That's 3 times your size--."

"Don't underestimated the power of the gremlin!!" The little girl hissed as she dragged the bazooka and sat beside Joshi.

"That's your sister?!" 

"Yes, the little white ass gremlin that lives off of BL, mom's leftover coffee and pure spite is my sister. Her name is Kofi." Joshi said as Shinsou rubbed his head while Kofi took his iced coffee cup and started drinking it.

"You fucking menace."

"Yes, and?"

"What's the context of this?" Bakugou asked as Kofi chuckled.

"The title says it so." Kofi said as Bakugou loaded it in.

"Oh, it's that old musical. Yeah, that thing gave me fucking ✨trauma✨." Bakugou said Aoyama gasped.

"You spoke emoji, I'm so proud of you 🎇✨✨👁💋👁."

"I wish I fucking jumped off that building." Deku sighed as Todoroki hid behind his Deku body pillow.

"Is that Bakugou, or did he just get replaced?!"

"Beats me Shouto ¯\_(ツ)_/¯."

Shinsou walked into the coffee store and--

"HELLO!!! HELLO?!? PLEASE GOD I JUST WANT A CUP OF BLACK COFFEE!!" Shinsou yelled, catching the attention of some of the customers inside the shop. A piano melody started before Izuku walked in with a kettle of coffee inside.

"Wait, Deku's not main character!? WHAT!??!" Mina gasped as Joshi sighed.

"It's either main character or main lead, in here he's a main lead."

"Ohhh....okay."

"I don't see the difference between main character and main lead!" Iida said as Uraraka smiled.

"Main lead is the main love interest while the main character is obviously the protagonist. 

"Black Coffee, I'm your server--"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OMG!!" Jirou screamed as Tokoyami started rocking back in forth while covering his ears.

"Why were they screaming?" Todoroki asked as Deku sighed.

"Shinsou and Bakugou watched 'The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals' and became paranoid by anyone who speaks to them in musical." Deku said as Dabi shrugged.

"I would be too."

"What is the context of the said musical?" Iida asked as everyone stared at him in utter disappointment.

"The guy didn't like musicals... Simple as that."

"NOOOOO!!!" Shinsou yelled, immediately stopping Deku from continuing his song.

"NOT YOU TOO MIDORIYA! GOD, PLEASE STOP SINGING!!" Shinsou begged as Midoriya just chuckled while setting the kettle on the counter.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop... Hey, I didn't forget. You're the guy who doesn't like musical, Shinsou, right?"

"Midoriya, you're speaking..." Shinsou said, almost as if he was relieved as Izuku pour a cup of coffee for one of his orders.

"He's saying that as if everyone he knows speaks to him in musical." Toga said as Kofi sipped on the iced coffee obnoxiously loud.

"Shinsou came from an interview where his boss was speaking to him in musical, so I understand the appeal." Jirou said as Momo looked at her in confusion.

"Isn't that a little unprofessional?"

"This is a musical. Of course it is unprofessional, unlike your operas."

"You dare shit on my operas?!"

"Let me clarify: Y E S."

"This chapter is getting really messy. I feel like the author is projecting her shit on this chapter." Lara said as Joshi shushed her.

"Bitch, how would you know."