Do You Even Food Fight Bro?

"Entertaining~." Mimi giggled as Joshi nodded.

"What's with that title??"

"Just a food fight, I guess." Jirou shrugged as Joshi grinned.

"The people here are the coolest! No offense to you bro." Kirishima said as he passed by the cafeteria where green and orange splattered on the windows, before Denki was seen thrown into the window.

"Is this revenge for what I did last time?!" Denki yelled as everyone shrugged.

"Probably."

"None taken."

"Okay they're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them. So, be cool okay? You're gonna be cool right?" Kirishima asked as Monom grinned.

"Dude." Monoma grinned, a star shining from his white teeth.

"Point taken."

"The cringe is real. This is gonna be boring." Bakugou groaned.

As they both entered the cafeteria a crowd of students started running out, screaming in excitement or in fear.

"FOOD FIGHT!"

"AHAHAHHA!!! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!" Mina laughed as she stood on top of a mountain of tables stacked on top of each other as Sero, Denki and Momo were below as if they were guarding her.

"I take back what I said. This is interesting." Bakugou said as Aizawa gaped.

"Is that even a food fight?! Or a fucking battlefield?!"

"Justice will be swift! Justice will painful! It would be DELICIOUS!" Deku screamed as he hit stood on the table and squeezed the milk box in his other hand, while Todoroki, Bakugo and Iida yelled a battle cry while Mina grinned.

"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" She cackled as she jumped down to a table full of watermelons, the rest of the squad throwing them towards the group while Mina just threw the damn table full of watermelons.

"GO MINA! BEAT EM!" The girls yelled as the guys yelled in retaliation!

"Katsuki, Turkey." Deku said as Bakugou grinned, wearing the turkey on the group like gauntlets, bashing them together before demolishing the watermelon by punching them.

Todoroki jumped in front of Bakugu and grabbed two baguettes on the ground and backed Bakugou up. Bakugou threw the turkey at Denki and Momo, but all just came flying towards the blond, who was instantly knocked out.

"Alright, this is definitely revenge."

"You bet."

Momo dodged Todoroki's kick and tried to hit Todoroki with her baguette stick, only to leave them on a stand off. Todoroki switched position, but Momo cartwheeled away and retaliated. Todoroki jumped into the air and threw his baguette, only for Momo to do a block and jab him as soon as he landed.

"WOOOHH!! YOU GO MOMO!" The girls yelled as the boys groaned.

"BOOOOO!!!!"

She tossed the baguettes at Bakugou like javelins, also knocking him out before Deku was seen boarding on all the dirty dishes and food on a food tray. Momo caught the board but was kicked away by Deku while Sero and Mina came for him.

"Those boarding skill though." Ojirou said as Hagakure huffed.

Sero came from behind and charged only for Iida to spill ketchup on the floor, which made Sero slip and hit a mountain of tables. Mina jumped up and broke a pole from the wall before stabbing it in a watermelon and supposedly hittin Iida, only for Deku to body block  for him.

"Oof. That's gotta hurt." The guys cringed as Deku sighed.

"I bet I'm used to it." 

Iida rolled towards a swordfish and jabbed at Mina, only for her to record relatively fast and started spinning the watermelon hammer, creating enough momentum for her to hit Iida out to a column. Deku caught Iida before the column fell down on him and break.

"Iida! IIDA! Don't leave me. NOOOO!!!!"

"Wow, this is dramatic for a food fight." Aizawa chcukled as Bakugou blinked.

"This is beginning to be more entertaining than the typical food fight at UA."

Bakugou jumped from behind and wore new turkey gloves and charged at Sero who equipped himself with some leeks (idk what it is).

And let's just say Sero got instantly demolished. Poor guy getting thrown onto tables.

"Obviously...." Everyone deadpanned.

As Bakugou dodged Mina's hammer he charged directly at her, only for Mina to send him flying out of the cafeteria roof.

"BIG OOF.."

"RACCOON EYES ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!"

"You'll live."

Todoroki reached out for a string of salami, using it as a whip to hit Mina back into the vending machine, but she recovered yet again and started throwing cans of juice at him, making him fall back. Momo touched the ground and pointed at Todoroki, making all the cans float towards him, bombarding him with fruit juice and making him fall behind the cafeteria.

"Our top of the class guys are just getting demolished here." Hagakure said as the girls grinned 

"It's our turn to take the top spot!" The girls said as the guys deapanned.

"Yeah....right...."

Deku growled and crouched down before flying through the cafeteria, the foodd, trash and debris following his trail, leaving the opposing team gaping. Deku did a spin, making him like a green comet, flying through the group as they couldn't do anything about it and just fly into the trail behind him.

"I never though of that.." Deku hummed as everyone gaped.

"No. That's too OP."

"I AM OP."

Deku stopped at the end of the cafeteria, creating a large crack, as the opposing team hit the wall along with all the other stuff carried by the air just as Deku jumped up to avoid the damage.

As Deku descended to the floor, the opposing team slid down, covered in a rainbow of food colors, just as Deku wiped his hands.

"I love these guys." Kirishima said as Monoma just crossed his arms, covered in the same food of colors as well, only to see Aizawa barge in the room in rage. Before any food could be thrown at him he block the plates and waved his wand at the room, tidying it up in just seconds.

"Children, please. Do not play with your food." Aizawa scolded as he pushed back his glasses while Mina burped and Bakugou fell out of the sky.

"See? You lived." Mina smiled as Bakugou growled.

"Midoriya absolutely demolished us though." Momo sighed as Todoroki huffed.

"Could've done it earlier?"