Best of the Heathers Universe

Izuku is shown, pointing at Sero, yelling at Uraraka.

"That's rude Sero!" Iida scolded as Sero sighed. "It's not me okay?"

"Sero Hanta, quarterback. He is the smartest guy on the football team." Midoriya says with a slight shock and an overexaggerated shocked face in the end.

The room chuckled lightly at Midoriya's comment while the Bakusquad 'oohhh'ed for their friend.

"Woah, smartest guy? Dude. I never knew you were smart!!" Kaminari cheeked, making Sero blushed.

"Which is kind of like being the tallest dwarf."

"Okay ouch..."

The scene switches to Bakugou, Monoma and Kirishima posing nicely and were genderbent.

"Woah, you look hot!" Mineta commented before getting a slap on the mouth from Sero's tape.

"I'd like to be their boyfriend." A guy said, only to reveal Iida nervously holding his tray.

"Not true!" Iida defended as the audience laughed at him for a bit.

The scene precedes, still with the trio standing tall.

"I'd like to kidnap a Heather and photograph them naked and leave them tied up for the rats." Mineta drooled as Bakugou glared at Mineta before the lights shut off.

"Okay, no. That's over the line." Mina says, before dragging Mineta out to the back of the cinema and tied him up on the backmost seat.

The scene changes to the trio, surrounding Midoriya.

"And a symmetrical face. If I took a meat cleaver down the center of your skull I would have matching halves."

"What the fuck dude?" Kaminari asks as Kirishima only shrugged.

'Did our cinnamon roll just say that?' The Bakusquad questioned.

"That's pretty dark, don't you think?" Hawks asked as Tokoyami whispered his signature line behind his back.

"That's very important."

"How is the symmetry of a person's face important??" Jirou questioned, slamming her hands on her chair.

The scene changes to the four of them, with Sero and Kaminari talking in the background.

"What? It would gives Shower and Nozzle some masterbation material for weeks." Monoma snickered as Midoriya looked at her confusingly.

"Ewww.... Monoma!!" Kendou shrieked as Shiozaki started to hit Monoma with her hair.

"Disgusting plague of a person. You shall be clensed!!"

"Don't shove  your holy water down my throat!!"

"Shut up Monoma!!"
"Sorry Bakugou..."

The scene precedes to Izuku drinking some slushie.

"Well I'm not into the--- OH SON OF A BITCH!"

"HE CUSSED?,!!?!" Inko screams before muttering on about how she was a bad mother while All Might tried to comfort her.

"I didn't need your help..." Monoma yells as she raise a middle finger to Izuku. "Awwww.....Thanks Monoma, but I don't have to vomit right now. Get it? Cuz' your finger..." Izuku joked making Monoma growl in anger.

"Lol, Izuku got some sass."

Bakugou is seen scolding Izuku for puking at the floor.
"I made you famous and this is how you repay me??? With puke on the fucking flo--"