Star Is Born

"Some beautiful music I listened to more than 10 times." Yuki said as she placed it in the phonograph.

"Jirou, go cry in the corner, because I know you have watched the movie." Joshi said before Jirou saw the title.

"Oh shit..." She muttered as Deku looked at her.

"Is it something bad?"

"It's something sad. But knowing it's just a song, it won't be seen." 

Todoroki plucked on the strings of his guitar as he looked towards the crowd that cheered for him.

"OOooo, someone's famous~." The girls cooed as Todoroki sighed.

"I don't want this much attention." Todoroki muttered as Deku just smiled at him.

"Tell me somethin', girl. Are you happy in this modern world?" Todoroki sang before looking at Izuku, who smiled from the backstage.

"Looks like someone's happy." Mina teased as Deku blushed a bit.

"Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?" Izuku was seen getting fired from his work, before walking off to a bar to work as a barista.

"So it's the classic artist from outcast." Momo said as Jirou sighed.

"Deku works as a barista but will also sing in the bar. Kirishima invites Todoroki to the bar, since he's a drunk star and fell in love with Deku. So Todoroki invites him to his concert, then he's discovered by someone and becomes a star and so on." Jirou explained as Momo nods.

"So this is his first concert perhaps." Momo deduced.

"I'm falling, in all the good times I find myself longin' for change." Todoroki sang before the scene changed to Izuku sitting beside him and leaned his head on Todoroki's shoulder.

"Cute!" the girls cooed as the couple laughed lightly, holding each others' hands and leaning into each other.

"And in the bad times I fear myself." Todoroki sang before Kirishima started clapping as Izuku walked up on the stage in a mundane style of clothes.

"Totally outcast kid." Everyone deadpanned as Deku cringed at his lack of fashion.

"Tell me something, boy. Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?" He started singing as Todoroki was seen drinking off stages and lit a cigarette.

"Well here it is." Jirou sighed as Todoroki shivered a bit. Deku looks over at him at a bit before pinching Todoroki's cheeks.

"No drinking or smoking okay?"

"I'll try not to."

"Wait what?"

"Or do you need more?" Todoroki smiled as Deku was playing the piano in his room. 

"Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?" Todoroki sighed as Deku hugged him before giving him a gentle kiss.

"I'm falling. In all the good times I find myself, longing for a change." Todoroki smiled before he was covered by the garage doors close on him (if you watched the movie, go cry in the corner now)

"Oh my god nooo...." Jirou cried as Deku looked at Jirou in confusion. 

"The movie, reference....Why? Yuki-sama why??" Jirou asked as Yuki shrugged.

"If you thought that was gonna be the only part of the movie I'm gonna publi--"

"Don't you dare do 'I'll Never Fall In Love Again' or I'll murder you." Jirou threatened as Yuki raised her hands.

"Okay, okay chill."

"And in the bad times I fear myself." Todoroki was in the corner panting heavily as he covered his tear stained face.

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in! I'll never meet the ground!" Izuku sang as Todoroki smiled at the passion in his partner's voice.

"Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us. We're far from the shallow now." Izuku was seen riding a motorbike with Todoroki.

"In the shallow, shallow. We're far from the shallow now." The sang together before Izuku took the mic off the stand.

"GO MIDORIYA!" Everyone cheered as Deku smiled, cheering along with his friends.

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in! I'll never meet the ground!" Izuku sang his heart out as the crowd cheered for him.

"Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us. We're far from the shallow now." Izuku sang as Todoroki neared him and sang into the mic with him.

"In the shallow, shallow. We're far from the shallow now." They ended as before giving each other a peck on the lips and waving at the crowd.

"YESSS MORE!" Uraraka screamed before Jirou shushed her.

"Don't ask that, because if she'll make the next one it's gonna be depressing as fuck." Jirou hissed as Momo looked at her in confusion.

"Well what makes it depressing?" 

"Todoroki kills himself while Deku was having his concert, aka that one scene where he smiled before the garage doors closed." Jirou said as Todoroki and Deku looked at each other in worry.

"Hence 'I'll Never Love Again' was made!" Jirou cried as everyone cringed, looking at Joshi who just gave them the 'don't look at me' look.

"What? You want me to continue it?"

"If it's angst no." Mina declined as Joshi shrugged.

"Okay then, moving on