Oh Lords, Where's Izuku

Everyone listened as how Aizawa explained the spell, which was unsual as he didn't look like a guy of witchcraft and such, but they remembered his wife and figured, "Oh, their briefcases switched."

Until they realized someone was missing.

"Ummm....guys. Where's Izuku?" Uraraka asked and at that moment, All Might flipped out. The blond skeleton-like man started muttering about all tje consequences he'd made, making some confused and Bakugou kinda pissed.

"Kero, do you think he was the one being chosen?" Tsuyu asked as Momo, shrugged.

"Sensei, what do you think?" Momo asked as Aizawa was touching the black walls of the cinema to find a door, that had  a small window.

"Well, Tsuyu's definitely right, thought, Izuku may be a bit sore after this, he'll be fine." Aizawa said as he opened the curtain of a room, to see Izuku floating  inside a galaxy-themed room and his head connected to a wire leading who knows where.

"Young Midoriya...." All Might muttered as he touched the window. An earpiercing sound of a cord being plugged to a speaker (that's legit shit to the ears, promise.) Echoed throughout the room, making Eri run into Aizawa's chest and nuzzle herself.

"I prefer that you would stay calm. The system is just being set up, so that there will be an according playlist enough for 3 days. Please stay calm and enjoy the preceding showcases of our chosen candidate