Sadism

"Neru......" Aizawa whispered as Joshi then suddenly sleeps in a cat form as everyone else looks at him.

"I'll be replacing Joshi for a bit, since she's a bit too tired of all this." Aizawa said gesturing to the whole theater.

"What about me?" Lara asked as Aizawa raised his brow.

"Don't you have things to do?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?" Lara paused for a moment before dashing out to a door than magically appeared.

"Be right back, gotta a lot bullshit to dealt with!" Lara informed before leaving the room.

"So what are we supposed to watch now?"

"More vines?" Denki asked as everyone else just looked at him with a poker face.

"Seriously?"

"I could check some of her mentally installed plots, I suppose." Aizawa said as everyone looks at him in shock.

"You can access that?" Momo asked as Aizawa shuffled into some VHS tape, making sure the titles fit well for the occassion.

"Yeah, pretty much. There's a lot to go through, mostly romantica stuff and some R-18 tags."

"Hold up, your wife is a--"

"Fujoshi, yes. But she's not quite comfortable with writing, just reading." Aizawa said picking up a VHS tape, labelled 'BlendS'

"This sounds innocent enough."

"Why couldn't we do 'Dollouse'? It sounds innocent." 

"Have you listened to the song?" Aizawa sked as everyone else looked at Jirou who just shook her head.

"That song is R-18."

"Good, we'll just stick to this." Aizawa said as everyone went back to their seats.

_____________________________

Deku was on his way to U.A when he came across a black cat. He found it cute so he stopped for a while to pet it.

"You're a cute one, aren't ya?" He cooed, only to show a sadistic face.

"I have never seen that face in my life." Bakugou said as Deku just giggled.

"I can make that face if you want me to--"

"No."

The cat was frightened, and it ran away.

"Wait, no, is it?" He muttered to himself, checking his phone to see an 'X' on the day.

Just like girls, they had periods every month, Deku's problem was scheduled that way. Ever since he was bullied, he developed this personality disorder that made him make a sadistic face unconsciously. He hasn't shown it to anyone, and in this time of the month, he'd be wearing a mask and bluff about having a cold.

"Do you have that, kero?" Tsuyu asked as Deku shook his head.

"I'll just ask for one at Recovery Girl's office." He told himself, only to check that he was late. Gosh, why must he be a klutz in the worst time?

He ran to his classroom hurriedly, hoping he didn't catch up to Aizawa in the way. BUT HE DID.

"Midoriya, late again are we?" He scowled in a scolding manner. Aizawa glared at him with lazy, intimidating eyes. This made Deku anxious.

Did I mention anxiety triggers sadism?

"Yikes." 

"I-i-i'm---." He paused, looking down and made his sadistic face, glaring at the subconscious teacher.