Beautiful

"This was the first song for the Best of Heathers kind of thing." Joshi explained as she placed in the DVD whilst reliving the old times she did this.

"I feel scared now, knowing it's a bit--" Momo did a so-so gesture, which confused some people, because short term memory.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just start." Yuki said as she hit play.

"September 1st, 1989. Dear Diary." Izuku narrated as SHE walked down to the school.

"Ho, boi. Another female Midoriya." Mineta drooled, only to get baked by fire on his seat.

"I believe I'm a good person. Ya know, I think there's good in everyone, but here we are first day of senior year. I look around at all these kids I've known all my life and I ask myself: What happened?" Izuku said as she opens the doors to the school to see absolute chaos.

"Freak! Slut! Burnout! Bug-Eyes! Poser! Lard-ass!" Labels being yelled as Izuku just rolled her eyes.

"Man, that's harsh." Denki huffed as Kirishima hummed in agreement.

"We were so tiny, happy and shiny, playing tag and getting chased." Izuku said before ducking down and dodging everything being throw at her

"Freak! Slut! Loser! Shortbus!"

"Singing and clapping, laughing and napping, baking cookies, eating paste." Izuku recalled before passing by a bunch of people squabbling each other.

"Eating paste?" Momo and Iida questioned as some people blushed in embarrassment or also questioned the phrase.

"Bull-dyke! Stuck-up! Hunchback!"

"Then we got bigger. That was the trigger, like the Huns invading Rome." Izuku sang before accidentally bumping into Iida

"Sorry!" She apologized but the glassed boy just rolled his eyes.

"Welcome to my school. This ain't no high school: this is the Thunderdome." Izuku huffed as she opens her locker.

"Hold your breath 
and count the days, we're graduating soon." Izuku sighed as he grabs her books and slams her locker. Seeing people pointing at him.

"White trash!"

"College will be paradise, if I'm not dead by June!" She sang as everyone passed by him.

"Why must you assume you're dead?" Todoroki whines in an upset manner as Izuku sighed.

"My life before U.A"

"But I know, I know, life can be beautiful. I pray, I pray for a better way. If we changed back then, we could change again. We can be beautiful..." Izuku sang before she sees Tetsutetsu bumping into Ibara.

"Ow!" Tetsutetsu yelled as Izuku stared at him with pity.

"Just not today." Izuku sang before approaching the silver-haired boy.

" Hey, are you okay?" Izuku asked as the boy shoved him off.

"Get away, nerd!"

"Hostile much?"

"Sorry Midoriya!"

"Oh, okay."

"Freak! Slut! Cripple! Homo! Homo! Homo!"

"Things will get better soon as my letter comes from Harvard, Duke, or Brown." Izuku sang as she dreams of her dream schools.

"Big dreams, kiddo. Big dreams." All Might said as Izuku laughed in embarrassment.

"Wake from this coma, take my diploma, then I can blow this town." Izuku sighed.

"Arsonist!" Dabi said as Izuku frowned at the ravenett.

"Dream of my ivy-covered walls and smoky French cafes..." Izuku twirled as she imagained the scene behold, accidentally bumping into Denki.

"Watch it!"

"Fight the urge to strike a match and send this dump ablaze!" Izuku sang furiously as she held a box of matches in hand, only for it to be a lunch tray that was plunged to the ground by Denki.

"More arsonistic lines." 

"Ooooops~"

"Denki Kamnari. Third year as linebacker. And eighth year of smacking lunch trays and BEING A HUGE DICK." Izuku yelled out loud, only for Denki to walk up on her with a threatening tone.

"Big dick?" Shinsou laughed as Denki starts assaulting him with a blush.