Pirates of the Carribean

"Please???" Everyone pleaded as Joshi sighed at their childish behavior.

"Fine. But after this round I'm done." Joshi sighed, as they cheered.

"You're gonna let them have another go after this round, aren't ya?"

"Shut it, Lara. I'm not in the emotional mood to deal with anything right now." Joshi said

(Meanwhile: In Author-chan's universe.

Mom: You're so indulged in the gaming-gaming thingy that you don't play violin anymore.

Me: (seated writing this very chapter) 
*mentally* Well, now that you said it, I don't wanna do it anymore.)

Joshi bluntly cast the spell, before seeing themselves inside the very familiar cinema.

"Your request might take a while, Chizome-kun. I'm still working on it." Joshi said as Stain just nodded.

"This is a Pirate Universe by the way." Joshi informed as everyone gave a thumbs up

"What's your name?" Denki asked as Deku held the helm of the ship.

"Schmith." Deku lied as Mina glared at him.

"He lied about his name, why?" Inko asked as Joshi sighed.

"He goes by the name, Deku Sparrow, an infamous pirate on the run." Joshi explained.

"What's your purpose in Port Royale, Mister Schmith?" Denki asked as Mina pointed his bayonet at Deku.

"And no lies." Mina added as Deku raised his hands.

"I lied once, I could do it again." Deku deadpanned as everyone just snickered and snorted at the comment.

"I confess. It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga and (idk what he said here afterwards)."

"Was that the truth?" Denki asked as Joshi nodded.

"Why would he tell the truth?" Mina asked as Joshi just pointed at the screen.

"I said no lies!" Mina yelled as Denki whispered to Mina.

"I think he is telling the truth."

"If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us." Mina said as Deku smiled.

"Yeah, that's true." Denki related as Mina nodded.

"Unless of course he wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you." Deku reasoned as Mina just smiled before reality hit him.

"Ohhh..." Everyone realized as Deku shrugged.

"It's big brain time."

"True."

_________________

Bakugou was fighting Deku, who was behind the pillar.

"You should find yourself a girl." Deku joked as Bakugou swung towards him. Only for Deku to move somewhere else and hold a stand-off with the blond.

"I have mine already! Fuck off!" Bakugou yelled at the screen, before Kirishima nudged him on the side.

"Or perhaps the reason why you practice three hours a day is that you have already found one, and otherwise incapable of wooing her. You're not a eunuch, are you?" Deku asked before Bakugou swung at him with rage.

"What's a Eunuch?" Todoroki and Deku asked as Momo and Iida were scanning their dictionaries until Denki cleared his voice.

"A dude who was castrated for a specific purpose in society."