Hazbin Hotel 2

"First off....." Joshi panted before composing herself.

"FINALLY! JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU!! YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO COME HERE?"Joshi praised as Aizawa just kept his laughter to himself.

"And secondly, sure one universe won't hurt. As long as you don't hurt anyone besides Mineta and Chisaki, ahem." Joshi coughs as Lara glared at Joshi who just evilly snickered.

"But anyways, I shall continue it." Joshi said, as she gestured to the screen which immediately continued.

Denki played with the windows as Todoroki sat there, twitching his eyes in anger as Izuku looked over to her with a downer look.

"What?"

"What? WHAT?!WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!?" Todoroki fumed, as Denki rolled his eyes in ignorance.

"BIG emotions coming from Todoroki." Mina said as Tsuyu nodded.

"I actually never saw Todoroki with this much emotion, kero."

"I owed my boy buddy a solid, isn't that a 'redeeming quality' helping others with stuff?" Denki quoted as Todoroki tried to stay composed.

"NOT with turf wars that lead to territorial genocide!!"

"Duhhhh."

"Well you lose some, lose a few hundred." Denki laughed as his attention went back to the windows.

"It wasn't that bad anyway," Todoroki threw a knife at the window switch , scaring the shit out of Denki.

"Skills, noice." Sero complimented as Todoroki laughed silently in his seat.

"What? I had to! My credibility's on the line. It just ruins the whole persona!" Denki reasoned as he held his chest.

"Bitch? Credibility? What a fucking joke." Twice sassed as the villains chuckled under their breaths.

"Your credibility?! What about the hotel? Your little stunt, made us look like a FUCKING joke!" Todoroki spat as Denki leaned on the cusions of the limo.

"No, no, no! Jokes are funny. I made you look sad, and pathetic!"

"True." The villains said as the heroes stared at them weirdly.

Izuku looked towards the window as Denki continued his rebbutal.

"Like an orphan, with no arms, or leg. Oh! With progeria!" Izuku flinched at every description, hiding in his legs.

"What the fuck?" Everyone, yes EVERYONE questioned as Recovery Girl (yes she here, she was just silent majority if the way) almost puked up in disgust.

"GREAT! Now I'm getting bummed thinking about it! Does this thing have any liquor?" Denki wondered as he slither around the limo, looking for alcohol.

"Just try to take this seriously!" Todoroki pleaded as Izuku leaned on the window in a sad manner.

"Like he can." Jirou retorted.

"Hey!"

"Okay fine, just don't keep your tacos in a twist baby." Denki flirted as Todoroki glared.

"Was that supposed to be racist, or sexist?"

"So Todoroki's Mexican? Cool." Natsuo says as Todoroki smirked.

"¿Honestamente crees que no puedo ser mexicano?"

"Whichever pisses you off the most. Is there seriously no liquor in here?" Denki complained as Todoroki crossed his arms.