Kilmaa

"Implied rape, prostitution, and of course violence." Yuki smiled as the beat started from the vinyl player.

Deku was seen chained up inside a dark cell, the only shed of light being the open bars from the high wall.

'How did this happen?' Deku thought as he looked at his chained hands and legs.

"Whoever hurt my husband, I will end you." Todoroki growled asDeku stared at him weirdly.

"Aren't you taking this a little to fast, Sho?" Deku asked as Shouto huffed, making Yuki smile.

"His counterpart is actually here."

"WHO IS HE?"

"You'll see."

Deku was walking along a crowded street, his head covered by a black cloak. He stopped by an old church and knelt by the altar, unknown that someone was watching him from behind.

"He gets kidnapped in a church?! Whoever has done such a thing, have you no remorse?" Iida scolded as Aizawa looks over to Yuki.

"Aren't you gonna stop him?"

"No, he has a point."

The crowd was seen walking up on the busy street, which the camera descends to the dried canal.

"You hooligan! Stop it! Let me go!" Deku screamed as he was being held by his mother protectively.

"Nobody says hooligan anymore, guess he still is an innocent small bean." Denki smiled as Deku tilted his head.

"Like I said, I can do it, but I don't want to."

"Get her." A deep familiar voice commanded as Shigaraki pulled Inko away from the boy.

"St---"

Bang

"I will end you, even if you're the grandson of my sensei." All Might growled, a dark aura coming from behind him as Shigaraki sunk into his seat in fear.

"It's just my counterpar--"

"I don't care."

Blood splattered on his face, most of it flowing on the mossy canal. 

"Hey, hey, this was your fault all along." Shigaraki grinned as he pinned Deku to the ground. 

"I didn't do anything!"

"You prayed for love."

"What's so bad about praying for love?" Hagakure asked as Yuki shrugged.

A man with yellow eyes picked up a bloody locket from the hands of the corpse on the ground.

"And now, I'll give you love." He smiled, as Deku was knocked out into the abyss.

"Should I scream rape or pedophile?" Mina asked as everyone was too busy glaring at Chisaki who was just in the corner of the room.

"Why am I here again?"

"Just because."

Chisaki stared at the locket as the camera pans to the jars of eyes and hands were on the shelf behind him.

"Man you're still a mad scientist." Fatgum grumbled as he munch on his takoyaki (ctf, anybody?)

"Bring him over." Chisaki said, hiding the locket inside his suit as Toga skipped happily while Dabi followed the ecstatic girl.

The cold floor met Deku's bare feet as he passes through the hall. His clothes tattered and ruined to an extent of it only being rags. His hair, longer and straighter than it should've been, was dragged on the floor smoothly.