Dread Lock Best Moments

(no, this is not supposed to be racist or smth. So don't at me, I just like the ring to it bc Deku's a criminal here, also Todoroki... and Bakugou.... Yes, there is gore/torture warning too. Too mature, as mature as Monsters Within The Mind)

Meow....

Aizawa turned around to see an orange cat and black cat playing with each other in the back of the theater.

"Kitties!" Eri squealed as she walked towards them and started petting the orange cat while Kota played with the black one.

"Let me guess, another PG-18 type of thing?" Aizawa asked as Joshi smiled.

"Oh you know me so well." Joshi said before patting his back.

"Let's take it from the top."

"So what the hell are you here for?" Todoroki asked as Deku was playing with the food on his place.

"I murdered people and tortured someone." Deku said as Bakugou's eyes blinked wide open.

"I never thought you'd be someone who'd torture people." Shigaraki said as Deku shook his head.

"I hate torture. I'd rather take them out of their misery than watch them suffer. I'll end up empathizing with them."

"Well damn, and I thought the arsonist dumbass was the coolest in juvenile." Bakugou said before Todoroki glared at Bakugou.

"Todoroki being an arsonist, what are the odds?" Natsuo chuckled as Shouto glared at him.

"How bad was the torture, that landed you juvenile detention for 10 years?"

"Do you need it to be in detail?" Deku asked as, looking at Todoroki shrugged.

"Sure."

"HO? SO YOU HAVE CHOSEN DEATH!?!" Twice asked as Toga started wheezing.

"What's wrong with asking about detail?"

"EVERYTHING..."

"First I removed his fingers, then his hands, then his feet and the skin on his thighs. I cut his member and his tongue and pulled the eyeballs out of his eyes. Then I slit his stomach open and gouged out his organs before putting them in his mouth and removing his throat." Deku described specifically in detail before the two boys stared at him in fear before Bakugou tried to hold his puke before running out of the table.

"I'm regretting what I just asked." Todoroki said as Bakugou was throwing up in the corner with Uraraka.

"Why's Bakugou throwing up?" Denki asked as Kirishima was patting Bakuogu's back.

"He's got  a weak stomach to torture among all things." Kirishima said as Bakugou continued throwing up.

"There there babe."

"I'm just an arsonist. And he's just a kleptomaniac. I don't know how did you land in the category of normal teenagers." Todoroki said as Deku shrugged.

"Bakugou's a thief? Huh... Did not expect that." Sero said as Bakugou sat down beside him with his pale face.

"Damn, you look sick."

"After I heard what Deku said, yes. I am sick."

____________________

"We'll need you to catch these men." Toshinori said as Deku rolled his eyes.

"Can't we just kill them? Wouldn't the judgement be easier?"

"That actually makes more sense!" Toga said as Toshinori shook his head.

"Not everyone deserves to die!"

"There is a majority of people who made me tolerate the idea of wiping the whole of humanity right now. Karens, femenazis, vegan nazis, gatekeepers, corrupt heroes, criminals with no motives, yeah. A long list of shit." Chisaki said as he looks at a long paper that looks like a CVS receipt.