Shama

"Rated 13, once again. Implied sex and violence. Don't wanna read good-bye!" Yuki said before she twirled a vinyl disk.

"Songs I like to listen to." Yuki muttered, biting the tip of her incense stick as it smoked on the tip.

"Hun, no smoking please?"

"Ran out of wax melts, it's all I have left." Yuki said, waving her incense stick on the air.

Deku was seen raising his hands up in surrender, blood splattered on his face and clothes. His face, plastered with a satisfied.

"You are under arrest!" The police yelled as Deku smiled lowly, the cops pinning to the car and cuffing his hands.

"You better regret doing this." One of the cops said as Deku only smiled.

"No, I don't regret it." He replied, his glimmering neon green eyes glowing with mischief. The cop gasped in fear before kicking him on the stomach.

"What did Deku do that got him arrested?" Iida asked Yuki who just sat and watch on her own care.

"You'll see soon."

________________

"I hate working overtime." Todoroki sighed, walking down the hall, checking on all the inmates.

"Ha, mood." Aizawa chcukled as the heroes can't bare not to agree.

"My~ What's a man like you doing in this dump?" Todoroki turned to see Deku leaning onto the bars, his hands hanging outside the bars.

"oOOooooooo~>" Denki, Mina and Hagakure cooed as the couple just blushed silently.

"It's my job to keep you in here." Todoroki says as Deku only smiles.

"It's quite dangerous for a clean man to go here, you can easily be infected." Deku said, reaching his hand to Todoroki's chin, looking into his mismatched eyes.

"I don't even want to talk to you." Deku chuckled, booping Todoroki's nose with his finger tip.

"Then why reply in the first place?" Todoroki shrugged as Bakugou scoffed on his seat.

"That what they all say." Todoroki scoffed before hitting the bars with his stunner, electrocuting Deku on the other end.

"Was that necessary?" Deku asked as Todoroki shrugged.

"I have no idea."

"Goodnight."

_______________

"Did you see the new prisoner today?" Kirishima asked as Todoroki looked at him in confusion.

"What new prisoner?" Todoroki asked only to see the greenett walk across the lunchroom, eyes full of mischief in them. To everyone else it was eye candy, eye candy they cease to deny.

"YOU GO GURL!!" Toga screamed as the girls howled at the alternate catwalking in the prison lunchroom. But who can deny his feminine looks?

"Deku can look good in prison clothes, not gonna lie." Denki said before Todoroki gave him a cold shoulder.

"He's mine, asshole."

"That one." Denki drooled as the prisoner gazed on their direction and winked at Todoroki.

"Man he's the devil." Kirishima gaped, before he was bonked on the head.

"What? No he's not!" Uraraka says before getting looks from everyone.

"The last two screens?"

"Except those two."

"Guard up dumbasses, there could be a fist fight at any moment." Bakugou said, only to see a food tray being flung across the lunchroom.

Deku sat on top of what once was the most feared criminal in the prison, like a chair as everyone else stared at shock.

"Well, that was fast."

"Man my alternate's ahead of me." Denki groaned as Shinsou popped his head between Sero and Denki.

"You just think slow."

"Shut up, will ya?"

_______________

"Clear." Bakugou said, shoving the prisoner into his cell. Deku held his hands up before Todoroki as the guard nervously reached his hand out to feel any hidden objects that could potential cause an escape.

"Clear." Todoroki said, standing up before Deku's lips met his.

"THIS IS ESCALATING TOO QUICKLY AUTHOR-CHAN!!"

"HUSH! I WANT TO DO THE NEXT CHAPTER STFU!"

_______________

"He's got me smitten! What the fuck! And we haven't even spoken!" Denki screamed as Sero poured him a drink.

"Man, you're just a power bottom, that's all."

"SHUT IT MAN!"

"I'm hitting the sack, this pile of meat too. He drank more that he can take anyways." Bakugou said, sack carrying Kirishima as he departed to the rooms.

Drink after drink before Sero and Denki were knocked out cold, only Shouto remained, a little tipsy, perhaps.

He approached Deku cell, seeing him shirtless while facing the barred window.

____________

It's been going on for days, sleeping with a prisoner, what a disgrace. Shouto's heart couldn't bear it though, seeing his old crush behind bar made him sick.

"Shouto kissed me! "

"Ewww!"

"What an idiot!"

Shouto ran out of the prison cell, leaving the bars open. Barefoot, he ran out of the prison grounds, snipers spotting the black and white stripes from afar.

"Fire at will." Endeavor said as Aizawa loads his sniper. 

BAM.

"This is really escalating quickly." Deku sighed at his own confusion as Yuki groaned.

"I want to get over this, because honestly, I can't summarize it longer."

"That's called extending for suspense?"

"I know, just tired that's all."

________________

Shouto hung his head down, blood dripping from his mouth as the bars opened.

"Let's go Shouto." He looked up to see Deku in his uniform, smoking a dead cigarette.

________________

"I don't get it." Sero said as Yuki sighed.

"Deku gets arrested and ends up in the prison Todoroki is working for. Todoroki had an old crush on Deku, but that burnt in hell because people didn't like it. So in return, since Todoroki loves him, he freed Deku. "

"But why was he in prison?"

"Eaxctly." Yuki said as a new beat started playing from the vinyl player.