Woes of a Writer

"WRITER'S BLOCK!!! YEET" Mimi screamed as Yuki sighed sipping her tea while Yukine slept under Aizawa's seat.

"Make a story about writer's block to not get writer's block. It's as simple as that." Yuki said as Joshi carried a large

"What should I write today?" Deku asked as he stared at the empty document, the cursor blinking annoyingly on the screen.

"What SHOULD I write today?" Deku asked himself furiously before a notification popped up.

'Hey Author-kun, could you make a chapter about *insert random title* AU? Thanks!'

"Finally an idea! I can totally do this." Deku said as he typed in the search bar the title.

When he pressed enter, he met the scene of something VERY EXPLICIT.

"What the hell?!?" Everyone screamed as Deku sunk on his chair and started crying?

"I did not need to see that...."

"What the fuc---"

WOES OF A WRITER

"Imagine like these bird people, who protect the forest but they're not angels or fairies, they're demons. And like, people think they're angels so they call them angels and then--Wait. I should make this a story." Deku said as he runs to his laptop and opens a new document.

"How do I start it?"

"Oh lol, that's just funny." Denki laughed as the writers of the group cringed.

__________________________

"This is going so well." Deku smiled as Todoroki read from behind him.

"Yeah, but how are you gonna end it?" Todoroki asked as reality slapped Deku in the face.

"The endings are even worse." Everyone looked at the writers confusingly before looking back at the screen

"I--" Deku stammered before looking at him.

"I don't want it to end..." Deku started started crying as Todoroki pat his head.

"There, there. It's okay."

__________________________

"Yo Deku, you got that story?" Bakugou asked as he sees Deku staring at his monitor.

"Deku." Bakugou called before Deku hissed, chasing him out of his room.

"Holy mother of God, what the hell happened to you??" Iida cried as he did the sign of the cross as Deku shrugged.

"I have no idea."

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" 

"He didn't get enough coffee." Shinsou said as Deku shut his door and locked it.

"How long was Deku up?" 

"Since Friday."

"But it's Sunday."

"YOU. NEED. SLEEP." Aizawa shrieked as Shinsou glared at him.

"Hypocrite."

____________________________

"I. HAVE. NO. IDEA. CURSE. YOU. AUTHOR'S. BLOCK." Deku hit his head on the table as Ojirou stares at him in worry.

"Is he alright?" Ojirou asked Hagakure who just sighed.

"Yeah, just put a pillow on the table so he doesn't break the table or get a concussion." 

CRASH!