Synesthesia

"YEET!" Joshi screeched as she threw a glass on the screen.

"What was that for?" Aizawa asked as Joshi sighed, melting onto her seat.

"Chizome-kun's subconscious selection. So complicated and tiring." Joshi sighed as she started humming "Let's Drop Dead" by Neru ( I love this song, don't judge me).

Deku walked around the empty dark streets of Hosu, earbuds on his ears while a green hoodie over his head.

The song he was listening to was pretty loud and depressing, though at least it blocked out all the noise.

'WHEREVER THAT BRAT IS, I'LL KILL HIM FOR WHATEVER REASON HE HAS TO RUN OFF.'

"That sound like Endeavor." Midnight said as Endeavor started to sweat as some eyes were on him, including Deku.

Well, at least some of the noise.

Deku turned the corner to see a mop of blue hair and broken glass on the ground, near the alleyway before his apartment. For every other citizen, they would just walk pass by or take another turn, away from such a suspicious scene.

But Deku wasn't a citizen.

"A villain, again?" Stain hissed, looking at his cousin who was just sitting on her seat while trying to sleep.

Deku removed his earbuds and rushed before the alleyway, to see Stain fighting a boy with white and red hair. The hero, Native was passed out in the corner and the blue haired boy who looked like Ingenium.

"What are you doing?" Deku yelled as the heterochromatic boy was dropped to the ground, petrified by Stain.

"Erasing these fake heroes from society. You, what's your business here?" Stain asked, pointing his sword towards Deku who gulped in nervousness.

"All that confidence goes bye-bye when you look at Stain." Denki said, as Stain got a tick mark on him.

"No offense, but he is truly scary." Iida said making another tick mark on Stain.

"He's even worse than my old man not gonna lie."

"I'm right here, you know?" Stain growled as Todoroki just looked at him with a bank face.

"Sorry, I was just being blunt as always."

"I live nearby." Deku said, pointing towards the apartment window with a dream-catcher hanging from it's window.

"Move along, before I decided to erase you from society as well." Stain threatened, raising his sword to stab the petrified heterochromatic boy who could do absolutely nothing.

Before the sword could penetrate the boy's chest, his body was suddenly dragged beside the Ingenium look-alike.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Deku bluntly said, as if all his nervousness left him.

"Confidence Level, increase by 40." Denki whispered as Jirou face-palmed.

"Skyrim's old, Denki. Can you please leave that behind?"

"Hmph, mean."

"Well then, guess I have to erase you from society too." Stain said before slashing his sword at the hooded boy, only for the boy to disappear in a cloud of dust. Before Stain could react, a hand was felt behind him.

"I know why you do these things." Deku's voice echoed in the hero killer's mind. The heterochromatic boy, suddenly feeling his arms and legs, tried to stand, but the soreness of his body made him refuse.

"I've had my own fair share of fake heroes as well. But that doesn't mean all other heroes that aren't All Might are considered fake." Deku continued as his hand was placed inside his pocket.

"You proved that well." Stain muttered as Deku caught on and turned to Stain.

"Really."

"Uhmmmmmm..."

"You have a lot to say to society, so I'll leave you be." Deku say aloud, before Stain turned to Deku.

"What did you do to me?"

"Nothing, just spoke in your mind." Deku said, walking over to the two boys and tapping their foreheads harshly.

"And here's a little lesson for you two. Courtesy from Stain." The greenet mumbled, before getting a punch from the heterochromatic boy. The bluenett stood up and kicked Deku in the chest before the boy's body landed in the trash.

"You let him escape!" The heterochromatic boy yelled in anger as the alleyway started to heat up.

'My father's going to kill me for getting in to trouble! I have to at least get someone, so he doesn't beat me at home' The heterochromatic boy yelled at himself mentally, but Deku could hear this thought clearly.

Rei sighed before hitting Endeavor up behind his head.

"What was that for?"

"For beating my son up."

"He was training."

"At the age of five?" Endeavor fell silent before he felt Deku's suddenly sadistic smile at the pro hero, which gave him the coldest chill he's ever felt.

Among all the emotions in a person, the loudest was fear, anger, sadness and pain.

'This bastard freed the man who murdered my brother, might as well catch him too for freeing a criminal.' The bluenett's thoughts were loud too, but it was highly unreasonable.

"Anger shouldn't cloud a true hero's judgement, nor does fear and sadness." Deku said, making the other two boys shocked.

'Called out?!?!?' Iida and Todoroki mentally screamed as Deku smiled innocently, only that the two friends didn;t think that way wanymore.

"You're a telepath."

"In a way. Though, I am quite sick, neurologically, but special spiritually."

"So an empath." The bluenett concluded as Deku smiled.

"Very good, you catch up quite quickly, for someone with  poor judgement." The two boys grimaced before charging with their quirks, only for the boy to drop a paint bomb and escape through the window of his apartment.

"Nice exit." Shouji said as Deku looked at him and smiled.

"Thank Shouji, I didn't know you liked art."

"I'm quite surprised how you caught that from just my compliment."

"If I told you I was a telepath, would you believe me?"

"I wouldn't be surprised, but I'll believe."

"Good, cuz' I ain't one."

"WAIT---"

____________________