34│NO GOOD COMES FROM THE XEROX PLACE

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"I'll tell you when you can come out," Chandler whispered to Veronica.

The two had woken up that morning to the sound of Joey rummaging around in the living room. After the night they'd first slept together it had become a common occurrence for the two. Chandler and Veronica had quickly struck up a secret friends-with-benefits type of deal after that night. And they had been enjoying it immensely, minus of course, the time spent hiding from Joey.

"Okay," She nodded before he pulled her in for another kiss. She giggled as she pushed him away playfully, "You can't tell me when to come out if you never leave."

"Well maybe I don't want to leave," He countered as he kissed her nose softly.

Veronica kissed him quickly before she pushed him to the door. "Go."

"Wow!" Chandler scoffed when the entertainment unit ripped the arm of his shirt, "That ripped! That ripped real nice!"

"How many times do I have to tell you!" Joey rolled his eyes, "Turn and slide! Turn and slide."

"You don't turn and slide, you throw it out!" Chandler corrected heatedly, "I'm tired of having to get a tetanus shot every time I get dressed!"

"Look, we're not throwing it out! I built this thing with my own hands!" Joey huffed decidedly.

"All right, how about we, how 'bout we sell it."

Joey thought about it for a minute and nodded reluctantly. "All right. But, you're gonna have to tell them."

Chandler pursed his lips as he opened the cabinet door where their pet deck and chick lived. "Do you mind if we stick you in another cabinet? They seem all right with it!"

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hey, how much will you give me to eat this whole jar of olives?" Joey asked as he rummaged through Monica's fridge.

She rolled her eyes. "I won't give you anything, but you'll owe me $2.95."

Joey grinned, clearly not seeing that as a bad thing. "Done."

"Hey," Phoebe rushed in frantically, "I need an atlas! I need an atlas!"

"Why?" Monica scoffed with a laugh and raised a brow sarcastically, "Do you have a report due?"

"I have a date with this diplomat I met while I was giving free massages outside the UN and I don't know where his country is," Phoebe explained quickly as she looked around for an atlas.

"Okay, let's start with the free messages outside the UN," Monica stopped her questioningly.

"Oh! That's my new thing," She smiled excitedly, "I figure bodies at peace, make peace."