56│TOBLERONE FROM GREECE

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hi!" Rachel and Veronica sang as they walked into the apartment.

They were finally back from Greece.

Joey's eyes widened when he saw his girlfriend and he jumped out of his seat, rushing towards her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and lifted her off the ground in his excitement.

"I thought you were coming back tomorrow," He breathed out as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

She giggled as she pressed a kiss to his temple. "Wanted to surprise you."

Joey was clinging onto his girlfriend, having missed her immensely. Rachel had greeted every one of the friends while Veronica had only just managed to get Joey to let go of her.

"Never leave again," Chandler begged as he gave her a quick hug, "He's unbearable."

Joey had turned into a kicked puppy while Veronica was away in Greece. He was just always pouty and sad, missing her too much to be his usual bubbly self.

"Ooh, I got you those big Toblerone bars you like from the airport," Veronica remembered.

"You're the best girlfriend ever!" Joey cheered as his eyes lit up.

"Phoebe!" Veronica squealed when she saw the blonde.

"Ronnie!" Phoebe held her arms out for a hug excitedly.

Their hug was cut short by an impatient Joey. "Toblerone!" He whined like a child.

While Veronica looked for the chocolate bar in her bag, Ross finally approached Rachel. He breathed a sigh of relief when she told him that she wasn't mad at him and that she'd actually had a lot of fun in Greece. He left to go send flowers to Emily's parent's house happily.

"Rach, that's great! It's so good that you had a good time in Greece!" Monica smiled warmly.

Rachel's smiled dropped. "What?! I didn't have a good time in Greece! Ross abandoned me! Okay, I couldn't get a plane out, so I had to stay in their honeymoon suite with people coming up to me all the time going, 'Oh, Mrs. Geller, why you cry?' I mean, it was so humiliating. I felt like such an idiot! I mean, it's all my fault! And you know why? Because I make very bad decisions."

"Oh that's not true," Chandler reassured her, hoping to make her feel better.

"I mean she did date Ross," Veronica shrugged haughtily.

"Yes, it is! It is true!" Rachel yelled earnestly, "I went, I went after Ross in stupid London."

"London is stupid!" Phoebe agreed wholeheartedly, "Stupid!"

She'd been feeling a little left out since the friends had come back from London. They had all these inside jokes and references that she didn't understand because she hadn't been there.