𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

Veronica King hated coffee. So it was a wonder how she now spent most of her days at a coffee house.

But it seemed life was funny like that.

After her best friend's runaway wedding she'd gone from being a spoiled princess in Long Island to an independent working woman in New York City. 

But that wasn't the only thing that had changed about her.

She'd also gotten a completely new group of friends which explained why she spent so much time in a coffee house. She'd moved on from shallow, superficial, and fake friends to a tight-knit group that had quickly become family.

When she'd first moved to New York City she had no idea what she was doing and she thought she wasn't cut out for the independent life. But with her friends by her side and her mind set on success she'd proved herself wrong. 

She was happy, successful, and independent. 

And along the way she'd found herself in relationships that brought her unimaginable happiness but indescribable sadness too;

"You chose her. And that's okay because we always choose the wrong people for ourselves. I chose you."

After so many failed relationships she never thought she'd find the one and definitely not within her new friend group no less. But life liked to be funny like that sometimes (read: coffee house). 

But despite all the curveballs life threw at her, Veronica King wouldn't change it for the world.