22│THE LEATHER JACKET

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"I can't believe two cows made the ultimate sacrifice so you guys could watch TV with your feet up," Phoebe frowned at the new BarcaLoungers Joey had gotten for the apartment.

"Well, they were chair-shaped cows. They never would have survived in the wild," Chandler brushed her off, his eyes never leaving the new TV.

"I'm sorry, honey, but these chairs are amazing," Veronica admitted. She was sitting on Joey's lap as they watched a movie, "No matter how ugly they look."

"This screen is amazing, I mean Dick Van Dyke is practically life-size," Ross grinned

"Woah!" The friends gasped and grimaced when the scene changed to a close-up of Rosa Marie.

"Rose Marie really belongs on a smaller screen, doesn't she?" Monica laughed.

"Hi you guys," Rachel called as she walked into the apartment.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Hey you," She grinned at Ross as she walked over to him by the TV

"Hey you," He smiled down at her goofily.

"Woah, hey, yo," Chandler and Joey complained when they blocked the TV.

"Move," Veronica demanded in a whine as she threw her empty Cola can at Ross.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Ross huffed when his pager went off, "I got to get to the museum. But I'll see you tonight?"

"Okay," She nodded with a giggle.

Ross pulled her in for a quick kiss.

"Isn't it great that they finally got together," Phoebe grinned when the two were too caught up in each other to notice their conversation.

"I think it's great," Veronica nodded, "For him. She could do better."

"Bye guys," Ross called as he made his way to the door.

"Bye."

"See ya."

Rachel sighed dreamily as she watched Ross leave.

"Tonight?" Monica raised a brow at Rachel as they blocked the TV again.

"Hey, yo," Joey and Chandler complained again.

"Move," Veronica repeated although this time she didn't throw anything at them.

"What's tonight?" Monica asked pointedly.

"It is our first official date," Rachel grinned, "Our first date."

"Uh, hello," Monica scoffed.

Rachel gave her a weird look. "Hi."

"Tonight you're supposed to waitress for me, my catering thing, any of those words trigger anything for you?"