41│LIFE'S A REAL BEACH

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"So, what did I miss?" Veronica asked Joey as she sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Okay, so we went to the beach because Phoebe found out about this lady who knew her mom and dad, and I don't really know what happened with that. Oh, and then Monica joked that she wouldn't go out with a guy like Chandler and he couldn't let it go, and... I don't really know what happened with that either. Oh-oh! And then Ross's new girlfriend, Bonnie, shows up and Rachel convinced her to save her head. And then Ross and Rachel kiss, and now Ross has to choose between Rachel and the bald girl and I don't know what happened there either..." He frowned and stood up quickly, "Y'know what, hold on, let me go get Chandler. Chandler!"

"Joey," She laughed and grabbed his arm to keep him in place, "I meant this morning while I was upstairs doing my makeup, not the entire weekend. But looks like you don't know much about what happened this week either," She teased him as she pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.

"I do know one thing that happened this weekend," He smiled as he leaned in for another kiss.

"Mhm," She mumbled against his lips with a giggle, "What's that?"

"This really pretty girl kissed me last night and now she's my girlfriend."

"Lucky her," Veronica joked softly as she leaned her forehead against his.

"Lucky me," Joey breathed out before he leaned in for another kiss.

"Hey, you called me- Not on the couch!" Chandler cried as walked in, "We all have to sit on it!"

"Then sit in the sand," Veronica growled before she turned back to continue kissing Joey.

Joey chuckled as he stood up with Veronica in his arms and walked up the stairs.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Joey shot up in bed as the girls barged into his room.

"Get out," Monica demanded.

"Girl talk," Rachel explained.

"Not girl," Phoebe pointed to him.

"What the hell?" His brows furrowed as he turned to Veronica, "Ronnie, what are they-"

"You heard them," She pressed a chaste kiss to his lips before she pushed him off the bed.

Joey grumbled complaints under his breath as he trudged to the door.

Once the door closed behind him, the girls jumped onto the bed and turned to Veronica excitedly. They'd been waiting impatiently since the whole mosquito incident to get all the details about her and Joey.

"So, tell us everything!" Monica demanded with a bright smile.

Veronica giggled as her face began to heat up. "Best kisser ever!"