19│MORAL SUPPORT TAXI

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh!" Phoebe exclaimed as she stared out the window, "Ugly Naked Guy is decorating his tree. Oh my God, you should see the size of his Christmas Balls."

"Hey," Joey and Chandler greeted as they walked into the apartment.

"Hey," The rest of the friends greeted them.

"Oh, how much did you guys tip the super this year?" Joey asked the girls and smiled sweetly at Veronica when she secretly slipped him a cookie.

"Yeah, we were gonna give 50, but if you guys gave more, we don't wanna look bad," Chandler explained as he held up his checkbook.

"Oh, actually this year we just made him homemade cookies," Monica smiled as she held up one of the cookies she'd just finished decorating.

"And 25 it is," Chandler decided.

"You gave him cookies?" Joey scoffed.

"Money is so impersonal. Cookies say someone really cares," Monica explained but huffed when she saw them giving her pointed looks, "Alright, we're broke, but cookies do say that."

"I can see that," Phoebe nodded, "A plate of brownies once told me a limerick."

"Pheebs, let me ask you something, were, were these, uh, funny brownies?" Chandler raised a brow.

"Not especially," She shrugged, "But you know what, I think they had pot in them."

"Oh, those are the best kind of brownies," Veronica smiled.

"So you guys, who else did you tip with cookies?" Ross asked the girls.

"Uh, the mailman, the super," Rachel listed.

"Oh, and the newspaper delivery guy," Monica finished when there was a thud against the door.

"Oh my God," Joey's eyes widened when he got their newspaper for them or whatever was left of it.

"What?"

"Uh, I don't think you're gonna like this," Joey frowned as he brought in the tattered newspaper.

"Oh, gosh, there are cookies smashed in the sports section," Rachel sighed with a grimace

"Oh look, and he did my crossword puzzle," Monica pouted.

"Yeah, but not very well, unless '14-across; Gershwin musical' actually is 'bite me, bite me, bite me, bite me'," Ross read out loud.

"See, I told you we should have made funny cookies," Veronica rolled her eyes, "Like the ones I used to make in college."

"You made cookies?" Chandler scoffed.

"Hey," Joey cut in with a glare, "Don't be mean, maybe she really did make-"