51│RACHEL AND MONICA'S KISS

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hey, guys, what should I wear to a Knicks game?" Monica asked the guys.

"Uh, a T-shirt that says, 'I don't belong here.'" Chandler scoffed, "You have Knicks tickets?"

Rachel nodded and waved the tickets in front of his face with a grin. "Yeah, my mom got my dad's season tickets in the divorce, so she just gave them to me."

"And, apparently, they're pretty good seats too," Monica sang as Joey grabbed the tickets.

"Uh-huh," Veronica nodded, "Oleg told me his cousin would give me two kidney's for them."

Chandler paused as her words sank in. "That can't be true. You need at least one to live."

"He never said they'd be his kidneys," Veronica shrugged as though it was totally normal.

Joey's eyes widened. "Oh my God! Those are almost right on the floor!"

Veronica, Rachel, and Monica shared a smirk, their plan was working. While Veronica loved spending time with Joey and Chandler, living with them was getting to be too much. She couldn't stand another night of having to break up whatever childish fight they guys were having or having to stop them from almost killing themselves or setting the apartment on fire in the kitchen. They'd turned her into her biggest nightmare, a mother.

She wanted to go back to the apartment being a girls apartment. She missed having Rachel come help her with her outfit for the day every morning and helping Monica make breakfast in the morning. Although, she was more of a hindrance than help but she did try her best.

"Do you guys want these?" Rachel asked them, excitement glinting in her eyes at the prospect of finally getting out of the shoebox and into the pretty purple apartment.

Chandler and Joey nodded frantically. "Yeah! Yeah we do!"

"Oh, well you got 'em," Rachel pulled the tickets back just before the guys could grab them. Her bright smile fell and she glared at them, "Just give us our apartment back!"

Phoebe gasped, watching the exchange like it was a soap opera. "Boy! I didn't see that coming!"

"Are you serious?" Chandler huffed as he crossed his arms.

"Oh, come on," Rachel sang as she waved the tickets around, "We know what these are worth."

"Two kidneys and Oleg told me we could go for more too," Veronica added,

"Yeah, what, do you think we're stupid?" Monica scoffed with a raised brow.

"You're not stupid," Joey frowned, "But you're meaner than I thought."

"Awe," Veronica cooed at held her arms out for her boyfriend.

"No!" Rachel snapped as she stood in front of her best friend to stop him, "Tickets first."