52│JOEY'S SNORING PROBLEM

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Chandler, that's like your fourth cup of coffee!" Monica frowned worriedly.

"Well, I am drinking lots of cups of coffee because I'm exhausted!" He snapped, glaring at Joey, "Because Joey started snoring!"

"He's in a different room," Her brows furrowed, "He's really that loud?"

Joey smiled proudly. "Oh, you should hear me."

"It's not something to be proud of, okay?" Chandler huffed, "You have to go to a sleep clinic!"

Joey rolled his eyes. "Look, I told ya, I'm not going to any clinic! I don't have a problem, you're the one with the problem! You should go to a 'Quit being a baby and leave me alone' clinic!"

Chandler stared at him in disbelief. "They don't have those."

"Yeah, they do! Quit being a baby and leave me alone! There, you've just had your first class!"

"Y'know I used to go out with this guy that was a really light sleeper, and whenever I started to snore, he would just roll me over and I would stop snoring," Monica supplied, trying to help out.

"Next time you snore, I'm rolling ya over!" Chandler yelled decidedly.

Joey shrugged. "I gotta do what I gotta do, you gotta do what you gotta do, you just do it."

Before they could discuss his snoring problem any longer, Ross joined the friends.

"Hey listen, Emily found this wedding dress in London but it didn't fit. Well, luckily there's a store here that has one left in her size, but I'm the groom, I'm not supposed to see the dress..."

"I still cannot believe you're engaged!" Phoebe chuckled before she noticed Ross frowning at her, "Just 'cause it's happening so fast; not 'cause you're such a loser."

Phoebe had been spending a lot of time with Veronica.

Monica rolled her eyes at the blonde. "I'll pick it up for you," She promised her brother.

"Oh, she's got you running errands, y'know, picking up wedding dresses," Chandler laughed and moved his arm as though he was holding a whip, "Wah-pah!"

Ross' brows furrowed. "What's wah-pah?"

"Y'know, whipped!" He explained, not seeing what was so confusing, "Wah-pah!"

"That's not whipped!" Joey scoffed, "Whipped is wh-tcssh!"

"That's what I did," He complained, "Wah-pah!"

Joey stared at him in disbelief. "You can't do anything!"

Before they could discuss the whipped sound effect more, Veronica strolled back over to the couch with a content smile. She sat down on Joey's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.