Chapter 9 (M)

Solar had her eyes close because she was about to fall and open them and she was surprised at the sudden thing she saw. "Y-you. Y-Y- you two are accursed twins," Solar said looking at Eun-Chul and Byul.

"I can't believe this," Byul said grabbing her head and looked at Solar who suddenly cover her mouth.

"Here let me put you down," Eun-Chul said putting Solar down.

"T- thank you," Solar said. "Oh, my big darn mouth! Why on earth did I say that out loud? They won't kill me for finding out their secret, will they," Solar said to herself looking at Byul.

"You've got a real gift for stirring up trouble," Byul said with anger on her face.

"They can't kill me. I'm a flower maiden," Solar said to herself when Byul opens her folding fan.

"Forgive me," Eun-Chul said and gave her a hand chop in Yongsun nape, and she fell.

"Let's take her with us."

"Then what?" Eun-Chul said putting her mask on.

"Well, we have to come with a plan, since we can't just get rid of a flower maiden. Ugh! What a nuisance. The brat! She had to pull the mask, of all things," Byul said pissed looking at Solar that Eun-Chul was carrying her. "Why didn't you leave her to fall. I smelled danger from the very moment we stepped foot here."

"What did I tell you," Eun-Chul said.

*Back at the Moon Palace where the twins Moons and her aunt were talking*

"It is too dangerous for Eun-Chul," Byul said.

"She'll be fine as long as she is disguised, and should anyone find out about you two, kill them on the spot. A few dead guards can be taken care of," their aunt said.

"How can you speak so easily about such things."

"My priority is to keep your identities secret, girls. Do not worry. No one will ever suspect a flower maiden to dwell in the secret garden."

"But how will you tell us part," Byul said taking Eun-Chul mask off and getting closer to her. "Even after all these years, you still cannot tell the two of us apart."

"Why not use these earrings? The one wearing these red jewels I will assume to be Eun-Chul," their aunt.

*Back to chapter .01 but the mistress was Eun-Chul because she was wearing the red earrings*

"Good day, lady Byul," the worker said.

"Is everything prepared for the move?"

"Everything is in perfect order, my lady."

"Good. Make sure we don't leave anything behind. I shall rest in my bedchamber. Do not look for me," like that Eun-Chul went to her bedchamber where Byul was waiting.

"You're here, my lady," Byul said smoking from the long pipe cigarette.

"What's with the title all of a sudden? How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine. But even the smoke cannot cover the scent any longer."

"Once we move into our new home, you won't have to worry anymore," Eun-Chul said locking the door. "All the flowers shall keep you hidden."

"E- Eun-Chul."

"Not a soul will suspect the scent of being yours..."

"Eun-Chul!"

"Are you all right?" Eun-Chul asked Byul who was on the bed mat trembling.

"No, I'm not," Byul said her trembling naked body under her robe. Her seed started to grow sky-blue roses on her back.

"Please hurry," Byul said grabbing Eun-Chul fingers and putting them in her breast. Eun-Chul started to suck one of her nipples and caressed the other. She left 2 light hickey and a bite mark close to her nipple. She put Byul gently in the bed mat and started to lick her womanhood.

"You've bloomed beautifully," Eun-Chul said grabbing Byul's back.

"Please don't bother compliments these roses for I loathe them," Byul said lifting Eun-Chul's chin.

"Let us enjoy their beauty. Why make this thing harder than they are," Eun-Chul asked kissing Byul with a sloppy kiss. She lay down Byul and inserted two fingers in her womanhood and started to fasten her pace.

"AGH. AH. AGH! AH! AH... UNGHA! UGH AGH! UGHHH!" like that Byul came and Eun-Chul gave her a wet kiss.

"Who would ever imagine that a lowly flower maiden lies hidden under the roof of the noblest family in this kingdom?" Eun-Chul said.

"If they find out, Eun-Chul? What if we are mistaken as twins, or if people find out I'm a flower maiden? What then," Byul said trembling thinking about it.

"Shh. Don't think of such things."

"I can hear already hear those pathetic sycophants laughing at me. I can already see them hungry to use me as their plaything! The humiliation will be unbearable!" Byul says sacred of people finding out of her secret. "Every day, I live in fear of becoming exposed. I'd sooner die than live through such hell. Why, oh why was I born a flower maiden?

"Shh. Nobody will ever find out. Nobody ever has," Eun-Chul said covering her naked body. Byul took Eun-Chul hairpin off and the wig she had on and toss it to the ground.

"Eun-Chul, you know I trust you more than anyone in this world. You are more than just my substitute. Though we don't share the same blood, you're like a sister to me," Byul said taking off the red earrings the Eun-Chul had on. "No, you're more than a sister. You're my other half."

"And you, mine. Ever since the day you and your aunt found me, I knew we were destined to be together," Eun-Chul said taking off her clothes revealing the mark of the slave she had in her back.

A/N- the falshback hasnt ended btw