Chapter 2

Irene was on the floor, moaning and touching her body. The ladies were impressing that Solar potion works in an instant, they wanted to buy more but Solar already sold everything.

"Solar, please. H-help me!" Irene said desperately for touch.

"Tell me, do you still think I'm a fraud? I'm afraid your burning body says no," Solar said grabbing Irene's lips.

"I-I take it back," Irene said licking Solar thumb. "I take back what I said, j-just help me," Irene said hugging Solar while Solar started to care for her leg.

"That's not how it went!" Solar said flustered.

"Solar, you're not the chaste maiden I thought you were," Wheein said.

"I-I swear nothing of the sort happened. I only scared her a little," Solar said trying to defend herself. "I could put up with her ridiculing me, but I couldn't bear hearing her ridicule the other flower maidens. I only meant to give her a warning, so to say," Solarsaid while Wheein patted her head.

"HMM?"

"Wheein UNNIE!" Solar said.

"I know, Solar. I'm only joking. I'm glad you didn't get into bigger trouble."

"Ugh, but thanks to her, I need to get more flowers tomorrow."

"What for?"

"I didn't have any potions left to scare her, so I had to buy one from the girls and on top of that, I promised them I would bring more elixirs next time."

"Solar, one of these days, you're gonna get caught, and you know you'll pay dearly for it," Wheein said worriedly.

"Oh, don't worry. I know the garden like the back of my hand."

"I don't understand why you put yourself at such risk for the little money you make. You know we have no use for money here in the yellow garden."

"Even so, it's nice to dream of a day I might spend the money I make outside the garden," Solar said holding her money. *" One day I'm going to make that dream come true. *," she thought to herself.

"By the way, did you hear the news, Solar? We have a new mistress," Wheein said.

At the palace of the Yellow Flower garden, they had a gathering welcoming the new mistress. The other ladies were welcoming her and congratulating her for her place.

"Ha, can you believe the black sheep of the Moon family has become the mistress of the Yellow Garden? She'd be a nobody without her family name, but who knows how long she can rely on family alone," Sodam said drinking her cup.

"Well, the power of the Moon family watches that of the royal family," Lisa said.

"Now, now the Park family is just as powerful," Seulgi said.

"Do you know why Moon Byul did not move in as soon as she was appointed mistress?" Sodam said and the women shook their heads while Sodam pours a drink in their cups. "I heard she caused trouble at her previous post under minister Min. She threw a glass at the poor minister's daughter. Rumor has it the servants came running after hearing a loud wail and found the minister's daughter lying with a bloodied forehead and a broken cup rolling about, and next to her stood Byul, with a grin on her face. What a disgrace that such a wretched bitch has become the garden mistress," Sodam said while Byul was listening and smiling.

"Well, well. Look who's here. It's been a while So-dam," Byul said. "It seems like yesterday when we were in school together, but sadly, we didn't see much of each other, did we? If I recall I advanced too quickly. I was worried you'd never complete your studies, but alas. I see you've graduated and found a reputable position," Byul said while you can see the anger in Sodam's face. "Of course, I would expect no less from the Park family. So, we should both thank our family names, don't you think, 'friend?'"

"Well I am honored you remember me, my lady," Sodam said pissed. "It would've been swelling if minister Min's daughter had joined us tonight, but I hear a 'little brat' hurt her forehead quite badly," Sodam said with a smirk on her face, while Lisa tries to shush her.

"Ah, yes. The poor thing. It's a shame she's not here. Hence, I raise my glass in honor of minister Min's daughter," Byul said raising her cup while the others did the same.

"A toast," Byul said throwing her drink at Sodam and throwing the cup at Sodam. "Oh, dear these glasses are too slippery for clumsy wenches like me. Please do pardon me," Byul said walking towards Sodam. "These things happen sometimes. Since my glass has found its way next to you, would you kindly pour a drink for your old friend?" Byul said lifting her glass and lifting Sodam's chin with her index finger. Everyone was scared and just watching the scene, while Sodam pours the drink into Byul' s glass. "My dear friend, this drink tastes rather foul," Byul said pouring the drinking in Sodam's head, she tosses the glass and started to head out, while the ladies try to clean Sodam. Byul as being the mistress she headed to the secret garden of the kingdom of Yellow Flower garden.

"The bitch! how dare she ruin my first night as a mistress!" Byul said slamming her glass on the table. "So, this is where the only flowers in the kingdom blossom, it sure is fancy for a garden that is kept hidden," Byul said playing with the petals of the tree and looking down when she saw someone in the garden too. "Well, well, I see a rat in the garden," she said smirking.

A/N- i hope you enjoyed it.