Chapter 44 (M)

Byul and Hwasa were solos in the chamber working out the ingredients when Hwasa started to talk.

"You have feelings for Solar, don't you?" said Hwasa making Byul choke on her saliva.

"W- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"I never expected the mistress to have a cute side."

"D-don't be ridiculous! You're making groundless assumptions!"

"Are you going to put Solar through the coming-of-age ceremony? Are you just going to stand back and watch the one you love to be put on display for the nobles?" said Hwasa and Byul just looked down. After Solar finishes picking some ingredients, and she enters the chamber looking at the 2 women.

"What's going on? Why is it so quiet in here? I told you not to fight while I'm away," said Solar.

"We weren't fighting!"

"I was just trying to know the mistress a little better."

"Well, that's a relief," said Solar when she lost her balance and Byul went fast to catch her.

"Are you all right?! Did you stay up all night again?! I told you not to overwork yourself."

"I'm all right. Just a bit tired."

"I'll pick up the ingredients. Sit down and get some rest," said Byul and Hwasa just smile at their actions. "Why don't you go take a nap?"

"There's no time for that. I can sleep all I want once all the work is finished. Tomorrow, the last sample of the antidote will be complete. If it doesn't work this time, there may be no hope," said Solar breaking into tears.

"Solar is always so bright and energetic but behind her bright smile, I know better than anyone how anxious and desperate she must be. I will also know the results of the next experiments best as I will be the one to test it," said Byul to herself hugging Solar. "Don't worry. It's going to go well."

"I hope so," said Solar in Byul arms when Hwasa whispers to Byul.

"Consider my offer."

"What am I supposed to tell aunt?" said Chul. It was already night and the twins were in the bed-chamber talking. "Aunt insists that Solar's escape be carried out under the guidance of the Moon family."

"Of course. That is what I also think. We can't trust the royals to be in charge," said Byul.

"How did the talk with Ahn Hyejin go?"

"We're still negotiating. She wants the royal family to take care of Solar and will not have it any other way."

"If you two can't agree, we can move first and get Solar out."

"But I'm afraid that Solar will be upset if we get her out in such a way," Byul said and Chul looked at her.

"How effective is the antidote this time?"

"It's been four days and no sign of blooming yet," said Byul plopping herself in the bed mat.

"Glad that it seems to be working."

"I think I'll be fine tonight. Don't worry about me and go get some rest," said Byul closing her eyes.

"My lady!" Byul woke up by the sudden yell and was confused and she sat up. "You should lie down and get some sleep if you're tired," said Solar.

"Huh? Um, where is Eun-Chul?"

"You said she'll be a little late."

"Oh, I said that?"

"You're acting a bit strange today. Dozing off the moment you got here, forgetting what you said just a moment ago," Solar was talking when Byul suddenly felt her bloom.

"Huh?! Wait it can't be! An abrupt bloom? No, it can't be," Byul said to herself with fear.

"Hmm, doesn't it smell like roses in here all of a sudden?"

"W-what roses? I don't smell anything!" said Byul covering her mouth. I can't have her find out.

"Let's see, is it coming from here?" said Solar moving Byul fingers.

"I can't let her know, but I'm burning up!"

"Or is it here?" said Solar kissing Byul lips. No!

Solar was kissing Byul separating with a thread of saliva between their lips and Solar smirk.

"A flower maiden? So you were the horny kisaeng?" Solar said grabbing Byul's chin.

"N- no, it's not like that, Solar."

"Oh, I think it is. You stink of filthy flowers," Solar said removing Byul's garment leaving her with one piece of clothes. "Look at you. The proud and mighty mistress is no different from the lowly flower maidens," said Solar while Byul was sucking her fingers. "If people were to see you like this, how they would ridicule you."

"P- please, please don't tell anyone."

"That will depend on your behavior." Byul moan when Solar started to kiss her back who was full of flowers. "As I'm quite sure there are many nobles who can't wait to get a state of these blue flowers."

"Please. Help me, Solar."

"Help you with what, exactly?"

"I can't bear it...," Byul was cut off when Solar squeeze her nipple making Byul moan. "AGH!"

"And why should I help you?" said Solar pushing Byul. "I can't breathe with the stink of your filth filling this room."

"S- Solar, help me please," said Byul when Chul came inside and Byul went up to her. "Eun-Chul! Eun-Chul, please! Hurry," and Chul just looked at Solar when Byul grabs her hand, making Chul insert her fingers in her womanhood. "MMPH... AAAAHH! Ugh. HAH." Byul filled the room with moans and Solar went up to them.

"That doesn't seem like it'll be enough," said Solar making Byul gasp when she inserted her fingers making Byul moan louder.

"Ngh... HNGH!!! AHH... HAA!! AAHHH!!! OH!!" Byul moaned feeling Solar and Chul fingers.

"The bloom was delayed by four days with the final experiment. She's blooming. I should wake her up," said Chul to herself. "Byul..."

"Mm... Solar."

"Byul, it's time to wake up from your dream now."