Chapter 6

The smell of incense fills the hall, and flower maidens are hidden amid kisaengs wearing perfumed sachets. The challenger, a noblewoman, must find the flower maiden using only her sense of smell and mark her choice with a kiss. The game ends once the real flower maiden is found. The winners are awarded grand prizes. The winners are, a noblewoman who finds a flower maiden, a flower maiden who remains hidden, and a kisaeng who is mistaken for a flower maiden. Even the losers get something out of the game right in front of the girls who are playing too. At Yellow flower garden, this game is called "Flower Picking."

"Flower picking. Of all things. Noblewomen must have too much time on their hands to play such a foolish game," Solar said sighing. "Are we truly nothing more than their playthings?" Solar said heading to the banquet, she was getting close due to the laughing inside of the banquet. "How am I going to find Maehyang unnie in there? Ugh, I'm getting out of here as soon as I make this delivery," Solar said looking at her potion.

While in the banquet the girls were getting ready to be chosen by the mistress.

"Behold! Our next challenger is none other than our new mistress, lady Byul!" the 'referee' woman said. The woman put the bandana in Byul's eyes, and she could hear the girls saying, "Come pick your flower mistress." "Over here lady." "Me." Byul was getting pissed at the fact that some noblewomen were talking crap about her. The game started and once Byul scent a scent and she thought to herself, "Well if they want entertainment, I shall give it to them."

In the banquet, some girls were talking about the new mistress, on how she looks beautiful, while Maehyang was trying to see if Solar came with the potion. She spotted Solar walking to her saying that her potion was here when Byul grabbed her.

"I smell flowers," Byul said sniffing Solar neck.

"Let me go! I'm not here to play this game," Solar said but Byul squeezes her more.

"Where do you think you're going. I knew we'd meet again," Byul said while Solar was surprised who it was. "I have picked my flower, but I must rid these layers to see if I've made the right choice," Byul said taking Solar clothes off.

"Please, m-my lady. I am here on an errand, and I'm not yet of age!"

"Ohoho? Do you think your excuse will loosen my grip?" Byul said. Solar remembers that voice and thought, "* The woman from the garden?!*" "What business does a young maiden have at the flower picking banquet?"

"* She must recognize me by my scent. Is she trying to get back at me for what I did that night? *" Solar thought to herself. "I SAID LET ME GO!" Solar said trying to kick her but Byul stops the kick with her foot and grabbed her by the leg.

"You're a plucky little thing, aren't you? Just as I remember."

"I- I implore you to let me go, my lady. Does it please you to humiliate a young girl?"

"Humiliate? Why I was merely concerned you might fall. Does that not make me rather gracious?" Byul asked Solar who was still grabbing her by her leg.

"I never asked for your help. Let go!"

"As you wish," Byul said dropping her.

"How could you attempt to harass an underaged flower maiden?"

"How could I have known you were underage? My eyes were covered," Byul said defending herself. "Are you implying I should've known who you were by scent alone? Have we met before? Be off little one," she said with a smile on her face. "This is no place for a young maiden like you."

At night Byul was in her bedchamber drawing a cherry blossom tree.

"She is the most peculiar, the most brazen, and most ill-bred little brat I've ever seen. An underage flower maiden wouldn't steal from the secret garden for personal reasons alone," Byul said standing up from her seat. "Even today, she came to the banquet hall despite the risk. I wager there is someone behind all this, and I wager that someone was at the banquet hall today. I suggest we bring her in to find out. She would also make a delightful little plaything," Byul said taking off her long color navy wig and showing her short sky-blue hair. "What do you say? I may need your help Eun-Chul," Byul said taking her robe off and showing her beautiful back with her seed in her nape.