Chapter 61

"Lady Hwasa knows I'm a flower."

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS JUST NOW?!"

"I couldn't help it. Part of the deal was to keep it a secret."

"No. It's because that's all you saw me like a shadow not worth telling."

"I've never thought of you that way!"

"Really? Then how do you explain this situation? And have you ever consulted me before making reckless decisions? You've never cared about how much trouble I would have to go through to make up for them. You didn't feel the need to care about my opinion, because I'm just a shadow," Eun-Chul said stopping Byul to talk more. "I'm going to tell aunt. Tell me if there is anything else, I need to know because there won't be another chance next time." Byul put on some clothes and her wig and they headed to her aunt's quarters.

"So princess knows about you being a flower maiden and yet she still handed over a flower maiden, without even a change in expression. I thought she was just a sheltered, clueless little princess this whole time. I must be more cautious," said aunt.

"Hand over a flower maiden? What do you mean?"

"I have brought in that child, Kim Solar, to stay at our residence."

"Solar?!" said Byul.

"Take care of the with the princess. You must end it at once, without dragging it out any further. If you want that child to be safe, do not do anything foolish," said aunt scolding Byul.

....

"Miss Solar! Please, you must stop. How many times has this been, in the few days you've been here? If anything should happen to you, we'd be off with our heads!" said the servants of Solar, who was climbing the wall.

"I just wanted to see what was on the other side, hehe."

"But you can't ever go off on your own without telling us. Let us take you back to your quarters," and they took her.

<<As Hwasa unnie instructed me to do, I've been pretending to run away to hid letters in various places around the residence. Her aide should be able to find at least one of them,>> Solar said to herself when she bumps into Eun-Chul.

"Caught trying to run away?"

"Chul unnie! Not 'run away' exactly. Haha."

"The security here is incredibly tight. Security at Yellow garden can be a little lax since there is no chance of any of the flower maidens escaping, but with all the enemies that the Moon family has, they can't help but be cautious. If there is anything you need, you can tell me."

"That's true, but I miss the slack security of Yellow garden. Here, I take one step outside my room and everyone throws a fit."

"Well, I have something for you," said Chul leaning and putting something on her neck. "There. With this necklace, you'll be granted access to most places within the residence. Consider it a sort of access pass."

"But isn't it a bit too expensive to justify a pass?"

"Not expensive enough to convey the depth of my feeling for you. If you show them the necklace, you'll also be able to access the library. You'll be able to read all the medical literature that the Moon family has in the collection. It may be the most extensive collection of books in the country."