Chapter 29(M)

They were kissing when the worker enters but left rapidly.

"The scent of peach blossoms," thought Eun-Chul, and she separates from the kiss. They stared at each other and they blush hard. "I-I'm sorry, that was rather impulsive. I acted in haste because of the sudden intrusion," said Chul with a blush.

"O-of course. I understand! It's fine," said a flustered Solar.

"All day, I did nothing but startle you. Forgive me. I'd like to explain everything, but we should go somewhere else."

Solar and Chul headed to a hanok and sat on the porch.

"So, you only get to come outside when you pretend to be the mistress," said Solar. "In a way, we're both caught in the same web."

"Right."

"But, where are we?" asked Solar.

"A place where I briefly stayed as a child," said Chul. "Since it's near the market and guarded well, it's a good place to have a private conversation like this."

"So you stayed here by yourself, away from your sister?"

"Yes. I had to keep out of people's sight," said Eun-Chul remembering when she was younger.

"You must've been lonely."

"It's a thing of the past," said Chul grabbing Solar's hand and giving her some earrings. "I saw you looking at them. It's a bribe, okay. So that you'll keep our secret."

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me. It's a bribe, not a gift."

"But they're beautiful. Thank you," said Solar once again. "So you must've gone to the market often."

"I spent my time inside this house. So no, I can't say I have."

"Then in return for these earrings, I'll show you around the market! I've gone there with my mother many times ever since I was little," said solar.

"I need to be heading soon," said Chul to herself when Solar grabbed her hand and lead the way.

"Let's go," Solar said and Chul just smiles. While Byul, she was cutting the walls and breathing heavily in her hidden house.

"Eun-Chul needs to hurry," said Byul.

"I had a good time, thanks to you."

"So did I. I'll see you tomorrow then," said Solar.

"See you," said Chul, and they parted their ways. Eun-Chul went where Byul was and locked the door and went down the hallway to open the second door when Byul grabbed her and kissed her.

"You're late," said Byul kissing her more deeply. "The scent of peach blossoms. It's sweet. It feels good," thought Byul kissing Chul. Eun-Chul took Byul robe off and attack her breast. "Eun-Chul, hurry please? hurry and do something about me," said Byul with lust in her eyes. Chul lay in her bed and inserted her fingers in Byul's womanhood. "AHH! HNGH!" Byul moan when Chul inserted her fingers deeper. "Hngh. Chul, don't stop," Byul said biting on Eun-Chul shoulder.

"Turn around then," said Eun-Chul putting Byul on the counter and seeing her beautiful back bloom with flowers. She traces her back with her finger and slaps Byul's ass, and she moans. She inserted her fingers again and kissing Byul's back.

"AH! HNGH! HNNGH... AHH!" Byul filled the room with moans. Chul inserted her finger of her free hand thrusting more making Byul tremble. Byul stumbles and sat on the floor.

"Are you all right?" Chul asked her.

"Yes."

"More?"

"More," said Byul leaning to Eun-Chul letting her tear fall.

They finished the second round and got change and sat there.

"These should get replaced," said Eun-Chul touching the wall where Byul stabs with the knife.

"Sorry for being clingy today. Though there was an intruder, I couldn't stay vigilant and I ended up getting too excited. I think it's getting harder to withstand my desire. Just like the other flower maidens," said Byul touching her back where her flower blooms. "Eun-Chul, I feel so miserable. No matter how hard I try, I'm no different from them," said Byul crying and Chul went to hug her.

"Byul. Ever since I was rescued from the slave market and brought to the house of Moon, I've been thankful for every passing day. And that's why I'm sorry," said Eun-Chul moving the hair strand of Byul who was peacefully sleeping.