Chapter 12 (M)

"The flower maidens are here to attend the roll call, my lady."

"Bring in the maidens that have bloomed," and so the bloomed flowers enter in the chamber of the mistress.

"Underage maidens wait here until you are summoned," the woman said. Solar glances up for a bit and saw who the mistress was, while Byul just smirks at her reaction and the door closed.

"Impossible! That wretch is the new mistress?!"

The bloomed flower maidens were inside, and the woman was taking the roll while presenting one of each of them and showing where their seed was, while the maidens took off their robe. Byul was uninterested in the bloomed maidens, and she was playing with the pendant and remember about Solar.

"That wench. Just look at that sly grin on her face. I bet she'll try to provoke me again," she was cut off of her thought when Wheein poke her hands of a signal is ok. "I must calm down. She may have my pendant, but I know her secret!"

"I now present to you our underage flower maidens, my lady," the underage maidens were walking when Byul stop them.

"I've no interest in flowers that have not yet bloomed. I only wish to see one maiden that is due to bloom soon," Byul said pointing at Solar with a grin on her face.

"Y- yes my lady. Kim Solar present yourself to the mistress," the woman told Solar and she enters the chamber of the mistress.

"And as Solar entered the room the doors closed behind her. I could sense the tension between the two and unsurprisingly," Wheein was telling Hwasa, but hwasa was taking Wheein clothes off. "Are you listening to me, my lady?"

"Of course. I listen to every word uttered by your sweet lips. So Solar stirred up trouble again. I'm hardly surprised."

"Oh, no, not trouble. It's just that the new mistress is a fickle lady."

"Solar and trouble go hand in hand," Hwasa said taking the last piece of Wheein clothes.

"Does it not worry you, my lady?"

"The child needs to learn the hard way. Running around like a wild animal won't do her any good."

"My lady, Solar is merely vivacious and inquisitive."

"Double her vivaciousness, and hell will break loose," Hwasa said taking her clothes off. "Now, I'll hear the rest from Solar herself. Why don't we now focus on us darling," she said putting her thumb in Wheein lips and she started to suck on it.

Hwasa gave her a passionate sloppy warm kiss, and their tongues were fighting.

"M-my lady."

"Forget lady. Call me by my name," Hwasa said kissing Wheein wrist.

"You know I can't, my lady. It's against the rules. Such impertinence will get me in trouble."

"I won't let that happen. Should anyone find out, tell them I insisted. Tell them I could only be aroused by you calling my name. So, call me by my name, darling."

"Hyejin," Wheein said getting closer to Hwasa.

"Yes"

Hwasa and Wheein were on the bed mat kissing each other like there's no tomorrow. Hwasa started to caress her partner's ass, and lean down to suck one of her nipples.

"Hyejin."

"Hm?" Hwasa looked up and saw that Wheein grabbed her hand and started to suck it, and Hwasa blush at her partner's sudden move. "You're so beautiful that I feel like my heart's going to burst out. Can you give me a kiss," Hwasa asked grabbing Wheein chin and she leans to kiss her. Hwasa started to play with her breast and put her hand in the middle of Wheein womanhood and inserted two fingers.

"AH. ANGH! AH!" Wheein moaned at the sudden move that Hwasa made, pacing her movement. Hwasa turns Wheein and bites and kissed her neck. "Ah. MMHAh."

"You're as beautiful as always, my darling Wheein." Hwasa inserted her fingers again and fasten her pace making Wheein jump up and down.

"ANGHH! AH! AGH! UGH!"

"Wheein, do you know how beautiful you look right now?"

"H- Hyejin. MMH! AHHH," Wheein hugged Hwasa, give her a sloppy kiss. "MMH. AHH! AGH... AGHH! AGHHH! AHHH!" like that Wheein body's tremble and came in Hwasa fingers. Hwasa took out her hand and started to clean it with her tongue looking up at Wheein, who was all worn out and started to kiss her.

"Wheein, do you remember what you once said to me? You said you didn't want to become addicted to lovemaking like the other flower maidens, and that making love with me frightened you, because it felt as if you were becoming addicted. Do you still feel that way?" Hwasa asked Wheein who both were naked under the covers in the bed mat.

"No. I think you were right. I'm not addicted to lovemaking I think I love it because it's with you, because I love you, Hyejin."

"Me too."

"If I truly found it to be frightening, I surely wouldn't have done that your finger," Wheein said all flustered hiding in the covers.

"Yes, I almost fainted from pleasure."

"Goodness. You're making me blush."

"What's there to be embarrassed about? I prefer making love to you when you're not in bloom, because I can feel how much you love me, and the single flower on your body is so sweet, so dainty," Hwasa said giving her a peck.

Hwasa stands up and put her clothes on and gave a kiss to Wheein who was sleeping peacefully. She headed out of her bedchamber and headed to Solar secret place.