Chapter 63 (M)

Byul's bloom started and she didn't have Chul to help her. Her scent began to be stronger every second it passes. She took her garments off and started to touch herself to help herself with her bloom.

"Eun-Chul," she moaned.

....

Night came fast and Solar stand up from her bed mat and headed to aunt's quarters.

"Very well done. Put on this mask and cloak and go to the location that is specified on the note. I suggest you hurry. I expect the bloom to be in full swing by now," she said, and Solar left the building.

<<It should be all right, I've given her a lot of information, but left out the most important part. Hwasa unnie said that she needed Byul unnie's help and I, too, owe Byul unnie a whole lot. I need to repay her,>> said Solar heading where Byul was hiding. <<The problem is how to help her through the bloom? She helped me through mine. I can help her through hers- The blue rose, a flower I've never seen before, as pure and blue as the sky! How stunning,>> Solar said when Byul speaks. <<Get it together, Solar. This isn't your first time seeing a flower maiden in bloom. I'm just here to help. It's just a dorm of medical treatment,>> she said trying to open the lock when Byul got closer.

"Chul."

<<So Chul unnie has been helping her this whole time. Snap out of it. I must hurry. There's no need to be nervous. I'm just here to treat a patient who's ill,>> said Solar entering the room when Byul grabbed her and throw her to the mat, and gave her a sloppy kiss.

"So sweet. More... I need more," said Byul getting on top of Solar.

<<W- what now?>> Byul grabbed Solar hand and inserted on her womanhood making her moan out loud.

"AGH!!! Hngh! Ah! Ah! Haa!" Byul moaned and started to suck on Solar fingers then lean to kiss her neck making her blush.

<<The scent of her flowers is paralyzing my thoughts,>> said Solar to herself and squeeze Byul ass making her moan. <<Out of indignance, I ended up coming to see her.>>

"Hurry. Fill me up inside. Make me bloom all over," said Byul and Solar started to play with her breast and suck the other. "AAH! Hngh. Haa, haa!"

<< It's soft and warm,>> she said and inserted her fingers making Byul moan. <<Am I hurting her?>> when Byul wrapped her legs around Solar's waist.

"MMph... don't stop. D- deeper," and Solar started to fasten her pace. "AAH!! AGH!! AAH!! YESS!! HNG!! AAAHH!! EUN-CHUL!"

<<I know it must be confusing but she still mistakes me as Chul unnie. Selfish of me but I'm Solar not her, unnie.>>

"Eun-Chul! Don't stop," said Byul when Solar inserted another finger and fasten her pace making her moan loud enough to be heard outside. "HNGH!! HAAH!!!! AGH! AAH! AAAHHH! SLOW DOWN... AAHH!!" Solar didn't listen to her and grabbed her chin leaning to give her a sloppy kiss and moving her fingers trying to find her g-spot. "MMPH!! AAH! AGGH!! HA...HA... AGH!!!! AAH! UGH!!" moan Byul coming on Solar fingers and Solar just turned around knowing that her scent is mixing with Byul's. Byul fell asleep and Solar cover her and looking at her back.

<<Blue roses with thorns. How fitting they are to Byul unnie. Is it all right to just leave her like this? I guess it would be embarrassing to see her when she wakes up.>>

<<I'm too embarrassed to admit that I'm already awake. I can't believe that it was Solar who helped me with the bloom, not Chul,>> said Byul to herself when she felt Solar's hand on her forehead.

"Are you ill? You're breaking out in a cold sweat. You don't seem well. Did I do something wrong?"

"It's nothing like that," Byul said turning around making Solar land on her. "I'm just embarrassed. Thank you for helping me."

"No, I should be the one-"

"Get off of her!" interrupt Solar. "How did you! What are you doing here?!"

"Eun-Chul unnie? But you said you couldn't come."