Chapter 40 (M)

Solar was walking in the middle of the night, entering one of the chambers where she was going to meet Chungha. She sat at the table and Chungha came in.

"He's gone missing?"

"The Moon family likely had a hand in it, though I can't be certain," said Chungha.

"The Moon family? Then you mean the mistress?! Just as I thought. She's not one to be trusted."

"Here. These ingredients should last for the next month."

"And here's Hwasa unnie's medicine. It should be enough to last a month, too," said Solar handing her medicine packs and getting the box.

"Will you be all right working with the mistress when the Moon family may be involved?"

"I don't have a choice. I'll have to pretend that I don't know anything. It'll put her at ease and lead her to believe that we are no longer in contact. In the meantime, I need her support to complete the antidote as soon as possible," said Solar.

"Great idea. As it is, lady Hwasa wanted me to tell you to keep your temper at bay."

"She doesn't need to worry. I've already lost someone dear to me while wasting time bickering with the mistress," said Solar looking down. "I'll leave you a signal once the antidote is complete. I've written a letter detailing the progress made. It won't be long until it's ready."

"And what if you don't complete the antidote in time? Have you thought about what you'd do then?"

"Please just focus on preparing an escape plan. I will not even consider such possibilities," said Solar.

It was night, and the mistress and a flower maiden, who was her mouth tied with a garment, naked in the bed mat. The mistress touched her naked body that gave her chills and started to kiss her stomach.

"What an enticing, potent fragrance," said Chul who was dressed as the mistress due to Byul who can't lay a flower maiden. There is already a marked difference in the scent emanating from Byul ever since she began taking Solar's antidote.

Chul was cut off from her thought when the maiden grabbed her face and grabbed her hand and lead her to her womanhood. "Don't rush me." Said Eun-Chul putting her leg between the maiden legs then inserting her fingers. "You flower maidens are truly filthy," said Chul fasting her pace making the maiden moan with lust. Chul started sucking one of the maidens nipples and fasting her pace more making the maiden bloom and come. Chul touched the maiden skin where her flower blooms and she remember Byul words. "My bloom is four whole days late, and only half the flowers have surfaced. The antidote must be getting close to completion. Solar is brilliant! With her by side, I may finally be able to overcome the bloom for good."

That I cannot allow. I'm going to be the one by Solar's side, thought Chul. It's unlikely that the antidote will be complete before the coming-of-age ceremony and I will be the one to attend in place of Byul," said Chul to herself cleaning her hands. These hands are going to make peach blossoms bloom.